• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you definitely need more from kyle that's for sure. but i thought he did some things well like trying to force the issue and attack in transition. he's doing a lot that doesn't show up in the stat sheet which helped prevent them from going down more but they can't win with him just doing that though. especially not if FVV and the bench are such a big negative
Yeah I agree 100% with this. With TOR looking rattled, they need that 3rd guy very badly. I think Siakam is doing his job as the #2

If Lowry was content with putting up a total of zero shots per game, he'd be a really good basketball player.

Yo alchemist iq alchemist iq ... you gonna let Paul Pierce call you out like that!?

Aren’t you aware that your the paul pierce of NT.
8F50E84A-B72B-4987-8C54-8CC5A26C9767.jpeg

Philly just looking like the better team tonight. Raptors struggling to get good shots for they help and when they do get a shot they just bricking
. They should be down even more with how bad they've played aside from they top 2 options

Toronto’s transition defense has been embarrassing.

Nick Nurse has to be enraged. Preseason defense off misses and sometimes makes

Van Vleet and Ibaka also need to show a pulse. G2 and now, wide open bricks. Toronto is supposed to be the deeper team.

Yeah I agree 100% with this. With TOR looking rattled, they need that 3rd guy very badly. I think Siakam is doing his job as the #2
defense and rebounding been atrocious too.

is marc gasol still capable of being a viable offensive option? i honestly might just consider exploiting tobias in the post. i know it seems -EV but i think it can open up some things

Cool so Philly vs milkwaukee next Rd. Then hopefully Philly wins .

Warriors in 4.

3 peat complete.

The ratings for his games say otherwise.
Explain that thought. He'd only play in one series at a time. You'd still have 7 other matchups that may or may not be wack. The rating would be marginally higher

Back
Top Bottom