Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sixers still have more trips to the line
You sure?
4A4735A6-C9AB-4E22-9ABD-521F8AC6A013.jpeg

lowry's numbers look bad but he's the reason they aren't down 20+ after that 2nd quarter.

the bench has been horrible. i'm guessing OG has no chance of coming back this series?

I think the only reason they've been good is because they've called ticky tack fouls both ways. These calls themselves were very poor imo but at least it's not giving any team an advantage
i don't think they've been good but i agree with the rest of the post. that's why i said they've been ok. as long as they aren't a difference maker in a game and are consistent that's really all you can ask for.

lowry's numbers look bad but he's the reason they aren't down 20+ after that 2nd quarter.

the bench has been horrible. i'm guessing OG has no chance of coming back this series?
I disagree to a degree. His outside shot isn't falling again like last game, condensing the lane and making it more difficult for Siakam and Leonard to navigate

Need him to start loosening up the congestion by making some 3's. The reason they aint down 20 is because of Leonard and the FT's

I saw that he isn’t. Unless he has some miracle healing drug

So damn on point. He’s not THE GUY. He never took the Spurs anywhere as THE GUY, and he bout to lose in 6 to the Sixers, because Joel Embid is THAT GUY.

Don't know why I'm entertaining this, but

His last season with the Spurs they won 67 games and were up 20 on the KD/Steph dubs before he got Zaza'd

He also won a finals MVP against LBJ/Wade/Bosh at like 22, 23 years old.

WTF are you talking about :lol:

The Raptors issues right now aren't Kawhi. It's their defense along with the fact that in the playoffs you need an all nba level #2 option and the Raptors don't have that. They're facing a huge 76ers team with Embiid/Harris/Butler/Simmons. That's tough to beat.

Don't know why I'm entertaining this, but

His last season with the Spurs they won 67 games and were up 20 on the KD/Steph dubs before he got Zaza'd

He also won a finals MVP against LBJ/Wade/Bosh at like 22, 23 years old.

WTF are you talking about :lol:

The Raptors issues right now aren't Kawhi. It's their defense along with the fact that in the playoffs you need an all nba level #2 option and the Raptors don't have that. They're facing a huge 76ers team with Embiid/Harris/Butler/Simmons. That's tough to beat.

Timmy was still THE GUY on that team.

I disagree to a degree. His outside shot isn't falling again like last game, condensing the lane and making it more difficult for Siakam and Leonard to navigate

Need him to start loosening up the congestion by making some 3's. The reason they aint down 20 is because of Leonard and the FT's
you definitely need more from kyle that's for sure. but i thought he did some things well like trying to force the issue and attack in transition. he's doing a lot that doesn't show up in the stat sheet which helped prevent them from going down more but they can't win with him just doing that though. especially not if FVV and the bench are such a big negative

Back
Top Bottom