• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guy bet against his own team and bet a thousand dollars on it. He should be banned for fraudulent Fandom not to mention all the racist stuff that I've seen quoted.

This gotta be one of the all time WOAT track records on NT
picard.png

It's one of the true arts man. Manu too. Forgot able him. Long hair manu with his behind the back at full speed was filthy. Even Nash cooked dudes. Tyreke Evans. Cj McCollum. Cp3. There are some dangerous dudes with the rock.

But all of them is naturally. Gifted dudes. Surely work has been put in. But, the potential to be crafty has to be there first.

For every skip to my Lou, theres a michael Carter Williams.

i do wonder how much of it has to do with once cats enter the league and find their niche, it's hard for them to break out that mold/role no matter how hard they work on a different aspect of their game.

but speaking of dudes transforming their game, has Lou Will always had the sauce since early on? he was showing flashes of hoopsmixtape in that 1st round

i do wonder how much of it has to do with once cats enter the league and find their niche, it's hard for them to break out that mold/role no matter how hard they work on a different aspect of their game.

but speaking of dudes transforming their game, has Lou Will always had the sauce since early on? he was showing flashes of hoopsmixtape in that 1st round
No. He is someone who has worked extremely hard to get to the level he is at. When he first came into the league he had an average jumper, not nearly the range he has now, not a great ball handler, couldn’t really change directions. I’m glad to see him progress the way he has.

idk but it would have been 5 or less with Denver. Don't see how they'd get 2 on them when Utah couldn't and Denver's like 1-9 against the Rockets in the past 10

That's regular season. I just checked and harden's rockets have never swept. Which goes to my point of how harden is guaranteed to have no less than two godawful games in any given series. I'm not ducking that fade

Utah lost because they had zero offense. Literally any defense can shutdown harden at least twice in the playoffs

Game 3 of the dubs houston will tell me all i need to know about the rest of the series.

But its sad that they are playing in 2nd round and not in wcf.

If dubs get there i cannot see portland or denver having the mental fortitude to go with the dubs over a 7 game series.

Dubs just have a 2nd gear that no one else has even with cousins out
Death line up is still too good

Enjoy it while it lasts.

That's regular season. I just checked and harden's rockets have never swept. Which goes to my point of how harden is guaranteed to have no less than two godawful games in any given series. I'm not ducking that fade

Utah lost because they had zero offense. Literally any defense can shutdown harden at least twice in the playoffs
Tursting Malone in the playoffs when you can scheme even better against him is a brave undertaking

Utah may have been putrid on offense but Denver would be equally as inept if not worse defensively. It is proven in their actual matchups. It wouldn't matter if Harden was contained in a game or two, Capela is a horrible matchup for them too and he torched them this year

Give Denver another year maybe with Houston older it'd close the gap. It wasn't happening this season

Yes he has. Since HS he's had more or less the same skillset. His ACL tear made him adjust his game a bit, but he's always been like this.

Word to Klay Thompson, who just went through a series with Lou

The Warriors’ Klay Thompson recently came across a package of highlight clips from Williams’s days as a star guard at South Gwinnett High School outside of Atlanta. What stood out to Thompson was how little Williams had changed.

“He played the exact same way,” Thompson said in an interview before the start of the series. “It was incredible: same step-back jumper, same hesitations, same floaters.”

Bro...trust me. You cannot teach wiggle. You can't teach the jelly fam. You either have the ability to learn and perform the moves or you'll forever look like Bron on the size up.

Not saying you can't become a better dribbler. Safer with the rock. Not a turnover machine. But, to be flashy and have the hot sauce with cayenne...gifts bro. Kyrie, curry, Jamal, a.i., hot sauce, kemba, shamgod, you not learning that no matter how much work you put it. And even if you are able to perform the moves in an empty gym, it won't be at elite speed or nearly as clean in a real game.

Dribbling and shooting are different stratosphere of muscle memory and repetition. Elite dribbling is damn near like playing chess and paying attention to body language and selling a move and attacking the reaction. Handles is an art.

Facts. Although I think you can learn it, just that a ton of it is innate, and if you haven't learned it by 14, 15 years old then it's probably not in you.

I look at it almost like language. How when you're super young you can learn hella languages easy but by the time you're approaching adolescents learning a new language is infinitely harder due to how nonmalleable the brain gets by that point.

Back
Top Bottom