• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sound like in high school when we would shoot dice and people would run out of cash and start betting credit pretty soon 14 year olds owing each other a thousand dollars . Yea nobody paid them debts.

Bro...trust me. You cannot teach wiggle. You can't teach the jelly fam. You either have the ability to learn and perform the moves or you'll forever look like Bron on the size up.

Not saying you can't become a better dribbler. Safer with the rock. Not a turnover machine. But, to be flashy and have the hot sauce with cayenne...gifts bro. Kyrie, curry, Jamal, a.i., hot sauce, kemba, shamgod, you not learning that no matter how much work you put it. And even if you are able to perform the moves in an empty gym, it won't be at elite speed or nearly as clean in a real game.

Dribbling and shooting are different stratosphere of muscle memory and repetition. Elite dribbling is damn near like playing chess and paying attention to body language and selling a move and attacking the reaction. Handles is an art.
Plus there are different flavors to this. Someone like Ginobili didn’t look like he was crossing folks up but he had people going the wrong way a lot and was able to go past whoever when he wanted.

Some set you up to get you off balance. Some to freeze you. Some to drive into your body and then spin off.

Plus there are different flavors to this. Someone like Ginobili didn’t look like he was crossing folks up but he had people going the wrong way a lot and was able to go past whoever when he wanted.

Some set you up to get you off balance. Some to freeze you. Some to drive into your body and then spin off.
It's one of the true arts man. Manu too. Forgot able him. Long hair manu with his behind the back at full speed was filthy. Even Nash cooked dudes. Tyreke Evans. Cj McCollum. Cp3. There are some dangerous dudes with the rock.

But all of them is naturally. Gifted dudes. Surely work has been put in. But, the potential to be crafty has to be there first.

For every skip to my Lou, theres a michael Carter Williams.

So what’s the consensus today. Just checking the score online. So is the narrative now that their Blazers are the greatest and the Nuggets are fools gold? A classic NT

It's one of the true arts man. Manu too. Forgot able him. Long hair manu with his behind the back at full speed was filthy. Even Nash cooked dudes. Tyreke Evans. Cj McCollum. Cp3. There are some dangerous dudes with the rock.

But all of them is naturally. Gifted dudes. Surely work has been put in. But, the potential to be crafty has to be there first.

For every skip to my Lou, theres a michael Carter Williams.
I feel like it is the ability to see angles and some moves come natural to certain people. When that is complemented by your body type or other gifts it turns into real advantages.

I used to watch the dudes who could snap the ball back and forth with quickness on a crossover rocking the baby. For me at most was one quick crossover after selling a drive in the opposite direction. With a quick first step and a long stride it is enough to go past anyone. Move I used most often was allowing the ball to trail me in my hand and go toward the defender and then push it forward between my legs from behind. All daylight in the paint all the time. Found that was most efficient for me.

Back
Top Bottom