• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch Jaylen Brown dribble. He dribbles like a dude that constantly works on his handle but he doesn’t have that fluidity

Well jaylen is trash so there's that. But even a guy like him improved his shot pretty significantly. Just speaking personally I think I naturally had good aim but as far as learning how to shoot a basketball, that **** was blood sweat and tears

We've seen bigs expand their range and develop a 3 point shot. Look no further than the two starting centers in the Bucks-Celtics series.

FDB0449F-E55F-42A0-A965-C34DB651AEC5.jpeg
EDDA78E3-298D-4B95-B6F8-E09FDC9EAF19.jpeg

Trust me guys I've lived in Portland my whole life and been a fan the entire time for 30 years I'm well aware of our typical history and how we do just look at the 99 Western conference finals vs Lakers up 16 points with three minutes and a half to go and lose...lmao

Once you get into the league it's really tough to see massive growth because 1, by that age you've probably peaked in terms of what your skillset is going to have and 2) more importantly, you can't spend the overt time necessary to even try and massively improve because that's not what teams pays you to do, and that's not what's going to keep you in the league.

Trust me guys I've lived in Portland my whole life and been a fan the entire time for 30 years I'm well aware of our typical history and how we do just look at the 99 Western conference finals vs Lakers up 16 points with three minutes and a half to go and lose...lmao

You really bet 1k bro?

If we lose at this point after being up the entire game it would take a collapse a monumental collapse and I feel like if that happens the energy and momentum will be so sucked away that they will go home and chokwe the next 2 games. don't get me wrong I hope I lose and I hope they prove me wrong I just highly doubt it.

You really bet 1k bro?
On a sweep yes. Let me just ask you this if you're a casual fan who doesn't have a rooting interest for either team then let me ask your opinion what is Portland known for nationally and how are they looked at? They typically choke and typically are never this far in the playoffs correct?

this is an honest question I'd like anybody to chime in and reply to and give me feedback on I'm genuinely curious how they are viewed nationally?

Back
Top Bottom