• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One dude ive seen improve each year is Klay. Used to be a strictly catch and shoot player coming into the league, then he developed a midrange off of a curl like rip hamilton, then a post game turn around against smaller defenders, and now he’s willing to drive the lane, stop and hit that 15 footer. Like watchin my son grow

If klay ever developed a lay up package. MVP

but this ****ing guy cant dribble for ****
All of this is so true. It's so evident Klay puts in work throughout the summer. dude has definitely evolved.

Yeah, this really isn’t true. You think Blake Griffin became a good 3 point shooter compared to how he started by just ****ing around in the Summer? How did Giannis get better? LeBron consistently got better each year, etc.

You might be turning into a get-off-my-lawn old head, bro...
Clearly it's not everyone. There are definitely guys growing. As stated, Klay, Blake of course. But a lot of these guys are exactly as they were 3 yrs ago and you know it. A lot of guys games are the exact same. No variety. Not counter moves. No new skill when things tighten up.

Some guys want to do one or two things at the top level. Other guys want to be able to do a bit of everything at a decent level.

Clearly it's not everyone. There are definitely guys growing. As stated, Klay, Blake of course. But a lot of these guys are exactly as they were 3 yrs ago and you know it. A lot of guys games are the exact same. No variety. Not counter moves. No new skill when things tighten up.

Some guys want to do one or two things at the top level. Other guys want to be able to do a bit of everything at a decent level.

Every player has their player attribute caps though.

Yeah, I wonder why Klay didn’t improve his ballhandling. He plays next to Steph who constantly worked on his.

I swear handles is a gift man. You can work and work, but if your brain ain't wired for the movements, your body won't respond and you'll always be sus. See Klay, see Bron. Blake got better but it's still hella goofy looking lol and he can't drobble without looking at the ball.

Kd be mixing, at that height, is just silly.

Not sure why people think Jokic is out of shape either. He played 81 games in the regular season and is playing 38mpg in the playoffs. He routinely pushes the break. And they play in Denver.

his muscle tone (or lack thereof) is by no means indicative of his athleticism and endurance; if anything it's a testament to his skill. i mean jokic is running the league so there's no need to suddenly enter the weight room in hopes of becoming ben gordon. but still, it's funny to see a 7 foot built like a school bus driver dominate games.

actually, come to think of it, if demarcus didn't have tattoo sleeves he'd probably have the same body type

And every player isn't Kob

Exactly. It’s only like the top fraction of NBA players historically that have been able add and max out new skills as pros. Just because not all of them develop new skills doesn’t mean they don’t work hard in the offseason.

Like, JJ Reddick is never going to be crossing dudes over, but he’s made himself into the best version of JJ Reddick. There was a lot of work that went into that.

I swear handles is a gift man. You can work and work, but if your brain ain't wired for the movements, your body won't respond and you'll always be sus. See Klay, see Bron. Blake got better but it's still hella goofy looking lol and he can't drobble without looking at the ball.

Kd be mixing, at that height, is just silly.

This is hard for me to accept. Like I could understand there's a limit to how strong you can get or high you can jump. But I feel like handles and shooting is a matter of will power more than anything. I just think back to Kobe talking about how he was shocked to see how guys didn't work hard when he got to the league

This is hard for me to accept. Like I could understand there's a limit to how strong you can get or high you can jump. But I feel like handles and shooting is a matter of will power more than anything. I just think back to Kobe talking about how he was shocked to see how guys didn't work hard when he got to the league

Watch Jaylen Brown dribble. He dribbles like a dude that constantly works on his handle but he doesn’t have that fluidity

Back
Top Bottom