Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl:

It’s a shame you went from trolling threads in general to now fouling up this thread with nonsense. Citing Paul Pierce as a source literally made your point even worse.

my point was someone said it

i dont give a **** if it was PP or winnie the pooh

you trolled me with literally no one instead just keeping it to yourself

now you trolling PP cuz you dont like him

my point was someone said it

i dont give a **** if it was PP or winnie the pooh

you trolled me with literally no one instead just keeping it to yourself

now you trolling PP cuz you dont like him
Whatever if we gonna argue semantics then fine someone said it. The person who said it has been known to make outlandish statements time and time again so basically no one of significance said it. Once again stop trolling.

Whatever if we gonna argue semantics then fine someone said it. The person who said it has been known to make outlandish statements time and time again so basically no one of significance said it. Once again stop trolling.

but PP is more significant than you calling him insignificant

hes on tv making outlandish statements

and you just here mad portland lost

Y'all dudes who want KD to leave know you have to count on Myrie leaving with him right? In the event that doesn't happen and KD just goes anywhere with no other superstar, GS really gon win the next few chips. Steph only 31. He got like 4 more elite years in him. Even with Myrie, the Knicks still a trash team. What legit thought out scenario in where where KD leaves puts him in an equal or good enough situation? He's 30 himself. I can't imagine he wants to spend a few years trying to accumulate talent with the Knicks or Clippers

Last edited:
Watch Kyrie take the vet minimum to sign with the Warrios lol
Dawg....what if....all this time....peeps think kd and Kyrie been colluding to play in NYC....when really...kd been courting dude...to come to the warriors..

Internet would break. Web would be furious. GOT season 8 level of saltiness.

SmartSelect_20190521-000749_YouTube Vanced.gif
Powerful

****** really only needed KD for Bron :smh::smh::smh:

My ***** better leave this summer and run it up on these fools

Draymond and iggy and klay locking kd soft *** all day. He leaves, he ain't beating them. Imagine winning without him and then beating him. Hahaha. I can hear the burner accounts now.

they needed Kd to beat Lebron but I’m sad we never got a 5 year run from this core only.

No they didn't. They only needed someone who was a little better than Harrison Barnes. And even with Harrison Barnes, they most likely would've beaten the Cavs the following year.
LeBron played out of his mind that series and did something no one else did in any playoff series of any length in order to just barely beat them.
Kyrie had an amazing scoring series, one of the best if not the best ever for a second option in the finals.

9 'best out of 7' series out of 10, the Warriors beat the Cavs. 2016 just happened to be the 10th out of 10.

Durant's fraud legacy is being destroyed for winning with a team that is so good, people are legit discussing if they're better without him.

Back
Top Bottom