• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D6-J1hgX4AAhq81.jpg
so much length and girth in those two bodies

Bro that's exactly what I said :lol:. I said it didn't happen overnight, it was brewing. So it's not just the media pulling rabbits out their ***. There's a real sentiment from both KD and the rest of the guys that he could be gone

So that whole thing between KD and Dray was just a report? You think KD is a lock to stay? How sure are you exactly..?

Wow one incident from 5 months ago you got me :lol:. All these reports and stuff comes out when the Warriors plays is pretty embarrassing. They’re trying to split this team up.

Klay says he wants to be a Warriors

Next day on first take “is Klay coming to LA to help LeBron” :lol: like cmon.

watch durant take significantly less to stay and they re-sign dray and klay
:lol:
league's worst nightmare. hot takers have nothing left to discuss

People often conflate being a better player and having a better career. They're not the same.
At his best Dwight was a better player. Dray has had a better career. It's hard to beat rings.
Outside of rings, what individual accolades does Dray have over Dwight?

Dwight was a better player and still has an argument for a better career.

watch durant take significantly less to stay and they re-sign dray and klay
:lol:
league's worst nightmare. hot takers have nothing left to discuss

Podcast host Tim Kawakami noted he wouldn’t have thought Durant would take such a big pay cut last year.
Durant:
Me either. But I thought that, at that time, it was a good deal. But that’s not setting a good precedent for me if I’m like, “Man, I’m taking 10.” Now, they’re going to start taking advantage of me. You know what I’m saying? I know it’s a business, too. So, I’ve got a business to handle as well.

We’ll see what happens, but I don’t see myself taking that big of a cut.

Draymond has the rings but Dwight is no slouch at all.

8x All-Star
8x All-NBA
5x All-Defense
3x DPOY
A likely minimum of 4 rings, better playoff numbers, and personal accolades of his own gives him the edge for me.
Rings, rings, rings, rings, rings. Yeah it's a team thing but he's an integral part of the team. Would've had a finals MVP in 2016.

A likely minimum of 4 rings, better playoff numbers, and personal accolades of his own gives him the edge for me.
Rings, rings, rings, rings, rings. Yeah it's a team thing but he's an integral part of the team. Would've had a finals MVP in 2016.
Playoff #'s? Dwight averages like 20-15-3 blocks in the playoffs. Dray 12-9-6. Dwight was the best player on a team he took to the finals.

What personal accolades tho? Dwight beats him in all of those and even DPOY awards. Not to mention he's got blocks titles, rebounding titles and more defensive teams.

If it's rings does Dray have a better career than Barkley and Malone so far?

I think of it in terms of what career I’d personally rather have and I’d sacrifice some individual accolades for more team success. Winning is fun and benefits everyone. I’d rather be the lesser player, but still really good and important, with mutual rings than the guy with better individual numbers and no rings. I can see the argument on the other side though.

What's funny? You asked for what Draymond has over Dwight aside from team things.
Dwight didn't go to college. Of course Dray would have that. I thought you were joking. And this was an NBA related question anyways

How tf are you gonna hold Dwight not going to college against him lol

Back
Top Bottom