[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you know it's truth bro.

I thought Kobe was a diva until i saw Lebron James. Lebron is like one of those woman on Basketball Wives show.

lol dude once ran off across the court like a crying Usain Bolt. Funniest **** i've seen in awhile. :rofl:
Lol and Kobe punches people in the face with his follow threw when he gets blocked. Funniest **** I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Really good half from Miami and only up 5. That says alot . Against most teams they would be on the verge of blowing them out.

Im going to take a wild guess and say no cookie talk after this game

Last edited:
you know it's truth bro.

I thought Kobe was a diva until i saw Lebron James. Lebron is like one of those woman on Basketball Wives show.

lol dude once ran off across the court like a crying Usain Bolt. Funniest **** i've seen in awhile.
roll.gif
Lol and Kobe punches people in the face with his follow threw when he gets blocked. Funniest **** I've ever seen.
Ever seen Bron's blatant elbow on a jump shot versus the Pistons?

heat should be up even more. green and neal keeping the spurs from being down 10+
looks like heat are expending a lot of energy tonight. playing with a sense of urgency

Wait a min where's the HGH come from? Any evidence or is it just another way to hate on another dude that plays for the heat?

:lol: Even from you that sounds crazy.

LeBron should go off in the second half. Those other guys got in rhythm now he has to close this out.
Those guys are the reason they're winning. Lebron going off is the best thing that could happen to the spurs. They want that

Nah. Mario Chalmers is not gonna keep this up. I'm not saying he has to hog the ball but LeBron needs to finish this one.

Real man punches people. Testosterone.

Lebron is diva. He flops and then moan to the refs.

Have you seen Lebron falling on the ground while being touched off the screen by 175 lbs DJ Augustine?

Lol Lebron 260lbs falling on the ground when 175 lbs DJ Augustine barely touched him on the jersey.

Funniest doo doo I've seen

Last edited:
This atmosphere is so unlike an must-win NBA Finals game. It's like the crowd doesn't care, but I'm not surprised. This is Miami we're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom