[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"we was" :x

heat turning up the defense. spurs cant get PnR going
heat getting away with "physical" defense

Last edited:
[quote name="ACBboyz84"][quote name="jordan23dotcom"]Hit him with the T shut his *** up[/quote]Word up. Dude is a bigger diva than Kobe.[/quote]LLLIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Blatant untruths. :lol:

These are pro athletes. Don't believe the whole "we tired" garbage they're throwing out there. More like frustration

Complaining about the refs? What's new?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Take the blinders off kid. 

Yes, Spurs are sloppy tonight, but they're only down 5. They have to be feeling good going into the half.

I haven't seen the Heat (Bron or Wade) get a transition dunk in what seems like forever. Spurs have done a great job of defending transition.

LLLIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Blatant untruths. :lol:

you know it's truth bro.

I thought Kobe was a diva until i saw Lebron James. Lebron is like one of those woman on Basketball Wives show.

lol dude once ran off across the court like a crying Usain Bolt. Funniest **** i've seen in awhile. :rofl:

Last edited:
We should be up in this game right now. So many things that we typically do to perfection that were downright sloppy, the pick and roll in particular. At least 4 of our turnovers are from failed PnRs, guess you can give Miami credit for that. They arent giving TD an adequate amount of touches either, he needs to get the ball on the left block and let him go one on one with his defender.

Danny Green has been our savior right now, but these are the shots that I expect him to make every time. Manu
indifferent.gif

Come second half I expect to see a new flow to the offense and I dont think LeBron will be as passive as he has been this game.

We should be up in this game right now. So many things that we typically do to perfection that were downright sloppy, the pick and roll in particular. At least 4 of our turnovers are from failed PnRs, guess you can give Miami credit for that. They arent giving TD an adequate amount of touches either, he needs to get the ball on the left block and let him go one on one with his defender.

Danny Green has been our savior right now, but these are the shots that I expect him to make every time. Manu
indifferent.gif

Come second half I expect to see a new flow to the offense and I dont think LeBron will be as passive as he has been this game.
Quality commentary. Green is pissing me off.

Back
Top Bottom