[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carmelo James c'mon man this guy is a bum man. So disappointing. Don't EVER put this guy in the category of MJ or Kobe. He gets praised for his basketball IQ but isn't smart enough to put his head down and try to get to the line when his "heralded" jumper isn't working? Son is an idiot and a mental ******.

Don't put kobe in the category with MJ.

This dude should not be taken seriously, I dont want to see people saying, "multiple people said what this dude just said."

Welp, maybe I should go edit my post.
laugh.gif

I still think they have one more run left in them.

Carmelo James c'mon man this guy is a bum man. So disappointing. Don't EVER put this guy in the category of MJ or Kobe. He gets praised for his basketball IQ but isn't smart enough to put his head down and try to get to the line when his "heralded" jumper isn't working? Son is an idiot and a mental ******.

Don't put kobe in the category with MJ.

seriously these dudes be having kobe **** so far down their throats, constantly mentioning him when he's not even in playing.

Last edited:
this is still probably the world's greatest 2-10 fg pct (or whatever he is shooting) :rolleyes

Looks just like last game if you ask me. Spurs just aren't letting him off the hook.

Exactly. Like he didn't start out 2-12 last game too before he got some easy fast break baskets to improve his final statline. Only difference is last game the rest of the Heat came to play so nobody called him out for stinking up the joint.

Back
Top Bottom