[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
manu only knows jump passes Lol

kawhi is a stud, dude reminds me of deng

danny green and gary neal showing up big time

and most importantly, tmac with more playoff minutes???

Heat would've been Down 20 had White Walker Mike Miller not hit those 3's.....Gotta admit dude is ******g $$$
rookie of the yr in a bad draft yr. it was mike miller an drew gooden fighting for rookie of the yr. an drew gooden got traded in middle of the season, i think for mike miller.

lebron cant beat TEXAS lol. jk but espn gon say that if he loses. an that he cant beat duncan/spurs/pop.

Damn. Dont see how we can win this one. Spurs straight put it on us.

God damn Neal and Green.

who was i arguing with the other night about the spurs team defense being the reason lebron isn't flourishing? he just drove into a triple team :x

if his jumper isn't falling, he either needs to post up and facilitate from there once the double comes, or continue to be a screener and catch deep in the paint

Carmelo James c'mon man this guy is a bum man. So disappointing. Don't EVER put this guy in the category of MJ or Kobe. He gets praised for his basketball IQ but isn't smart enough to put his head down and try to get to the line when his "heralded" jumper isn't working? Son is an idiot and a mental ******.

Don't put kobe in the category with MJ.

Carmelo James c'mon man this guy is a bum man. So disappointing. Don't EVER put this guy in the category of MJ or Kobe. He gets praised for his basketball IQ but isn't smart enough to put his head down and try to get to the line when his "heralded" jumper isn't working? Son is an idiot and a mental ******.

you know there's 3 spurs waiting for him in the paint for when "he puts his head down" and drives to the bucket, right?

Heat would've been Down 20 had White Walker Mike Miller not hit those 3's.....Gotta admit dude is ******g $$$
rookie of the yr in a bad draft yr. it was mike miller an drew gooden fighting for rookie of the yr. an drew gooden got traded in middle of the season, i think for mike miller.

lebron cant beat TEXAS lol. jk but espn gon say that if he loses. an that he cant beat duncan/spurs/pop.

nah, it was marc jackson as well. he was a stud for the w's

Bron is 2-10
but have you seen the screens that he is setting? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is getting past the stage of great team defense (which is still currently happening, btw) in his case. He's just straight up struggling. And once again, picked the wrong time to pull this ****.

Might be just me but the game isn't anywhere out of reach as it looks. As long as the Heat turn up on defense like they normally do and the shooters keep knocking them down they'll make a big run at some point. Plenty of time left.

Last edited:
Bron should've just played the freethrow game, it would've put pressure on the spurs & made things a lot easier for miami

Back
Top Bottom