NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Michael Beasley rocking concords 
smokin.gif
michael beasley wearing air jordan xi concord
0101timberwolves21.jpg

2dl9qc.jpg

steph curry made a trip to beaverton to speak with Nike this past Thursday, in regard to his ankle issues and how they relate to the sneakers he's been wearing (p.e. hyperdunk 2011s i believe). laced up a pair of what seems to be some kd3s today for the game against philly.

136301898.jpg

136301911.jpg

I was wondering what Curry was rocking. Are they KD's? The announcer said something about them being custom made.

kidd
pimp.gif

i watched the Pistons game didnt even notice Daye with the Concords.

someone on the Thunder bench had them on too

Feel sorry for Curry. Dude probably hesitate to cut hard and rebound now with the chronic ankle problem. It seem like every time he go hard laterally his ankle get sprain

weak ankles and horrible luck.... seems like during the offseason and practice time he needs to spend an hour or 2 on just ankle strengthening.... such a smooth player too =/

They couldn't give him a pair that matches his jerseys better?? They should give him a pair of Flight 2k3s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pierce's shoes look nice. Anyone know what they are??
That dude on the Rockets wearing the XIV's have me falling in love with them all over again
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

So anyone know what these are actually called? I know they're made by the Chinese company Anta. Can you even buy any of their products or even this shoe in the US?
5846160.jpg

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

So anyone know what these are actually called? I know they're made by the Chinese company Anta. Can you even buy any of their products or even this shoe in the US?
Anta KG 2. Anta products are not sold in the US.

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Them pictures look crispy, what type of camera do they does he use?

Canon or Nikon SLRs with huge lenses.
Without getting technical, more or less 
laugh.gif

Lenses I could only dream of having.. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom