NBA Casual Wear Thread

LOL, These dudes going at LeBron like their mothers weren't out there giving up the goods to someone, other than their pops at one point. Hell, that same couch you sat and played nintendo on probably served as place for a lot of your moms extracurricular activities. :x

Karl Malone still looks like he's in game shape...didn't know he was that tall

John Wall doesn't really dress well to me...just dresses like a regular cat from Raleigh, but I'm a little biased because I know some of his friends, and they all dress the same way
i think people just co-signin wall because they would dress the exact same way

dudes fits yall been beefin up are actually pretty cookie cutter, nothin wrong wit it tho

Wall pulls of the "I got money and dress in fitted hood attire" well.

Better than these clowns KD and Russy who think they are fashionista's. 
mean.gif

LOL, These dudes going at LeBron like their mothers weren't out there giving up the goods to someone, other than their pops at one point. Hell, that same couch you sat and played nintendo on probably served as place for a lot of your moms extracurricular activities. :x

If there was ever a post that showed someone who has repressed feelings towards their own family, this was it. LOL.

Forgot all about nate rob. Easily the best dresser in the league. Thats one thing, being short all fits look normal. But he knows how to simply dress even if his fits look like a college kid

LOL, These dudes going at LeBron like their mothers weren't out there giving up the goods to someone, other than their pops at one point. Hell, that same couch you sat and played nintendo on probably served as place for a lot of your moms extracurricular activities.
sick.gif
what is this post?

you got a lot of anger & unresolved issues man

Easily the best dresser in the league? :lol: how old are you? Yeah, he literally does dress like any normal kid between the ages of 17-21. It's kind of amazing when you think about these guys being grown *** millionaires and still dressing the way they do.

Easily the best dresser in the league?
laugh.gif
how old are you? Yeah, he literally does dress like any normal kid between the ages of 17-21. It's kind of amazing when you think about these guys being grown *** millionaires and still dressing the way they do.
always thought like that, graphic ts stopped being purchased by me when halfway through my 21st year

now all of my graphic ts are sports related aka stuff i wear to lions games or to the bar

Easily the best dresser in the league? :lol: how old are you? Yeah, he literally does dress like any normal kid between the ages of 17-21. It's kind of amazing when you think about these guys being grown *** millionaires and still dressing the way they do.

Who cares lol. They feel comfortable dressing like that. Just because they're millionaires they should change their wardrobe? These dudes from the hood man lol

always thought like that, graphic ts stopped being purchased by me when halfway through my 21st year

now all of my graphic ts are sports related aka stuff i wear to lions games or to the bar
ok what about graphic t's from stores like express... those are called "graphic" but they are clearly for the older than 17-21 demographic

EDIT: and these nba cats love their IG filters man

Last edited:
Who takes these pics for these guys? :lol: Amateur male models.

Nate Robinson is the best dressed high schooler in the league.

Gotta have the best suits to even be considered for that title. NBA guys need to take notes from futbol players.

ok what about graphic t's from stores like express... those are called "graphic" but they are clearly for the older than 17-21 demographic

For your sake please do not go walking around in some Express graphic tees.

i dont cop that no more, i just wear my old ones when im going to the club and want somethin semi-loud

Back
Top Bottom