NBA Casual Wear Thread

Janelle monet looks like she would love to be my gf. I was never crazy about her, but she is definitely a class act /one to bring home to mama, I never really gave much thought to her liking women, but I wouldn't be totally shocked. She comes off as extremely dominant... or something like that.

Yes she is...just cause she ain't doing some public gay campaign doesn't mean she isn't

And bi = gay to me

Last edited:
Yes she is...just cause she ain't doing some public gay campaign doesn't mean she isn't

And bi = gay to me
it doesn't really matter what it means to you

it matters what it means to someone who's bisexual, but yeah who cares. this has no place in this thread

I didn't even respond because I don't wanna argue with people who don't know me or assume I catfished!! I was at a tattoo parlor with my dude getting a cover up it looked much better in person!! I sell 10.5's-13 cause they flip the quickest! Go through my other 100 transactions and see that I've sold 17s never thought after a decade I get turned off NT.. Nothing but positive feedback, nothing but real knowledge dropped... And yes Chris Charles played for an IBL team called the Elkhart Express and resided in Elkhart indiana for 2 years. My girls sister has been running a finish line for a decade so I cop the biggest in stock sizes I can because hoopers always buy them and pay way more then hypebeasts, but if not there's always nt, ebay and sole collector!! There's not a market for 13s and bigger... I never sold anything bogus and I never dropped bogus knowledge! Catch me in the D league with an Imsofly4110 headband F the haters who thought they put something together!! Hoopers be easy, I gave everyone of you legit info from the DC cop to little homies trying to get to juco's.... And as far as impressing people on a message board goes, my careers not in the gutter and I'm not selling dreams or paths to dreams. Smh to ALL doubters! But be easy and never assume what you don't know!! And homie im far from a scrub

View media item 812513

View media item 805215

Paul George a damn fool for this get up.

Lol bruh! Paul is on 1 thou-wow with that fit. This is not Puerto Vallarta tho! [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Keyshia cole been looking bad every since she found out boobie been cheating on her. You can see the divorce all in her face/makeup smh blair witch project

Paula Patton snorts coke like it's her job.

Along with probably 70 percent of the other actors you know and love.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom