NBA Casual Wear Thread

CDR is back in the NBA? whos he play for?

i remember hearing him get picked up but thought he would be dropped by now

He's been playing pretty well for us...his jumpshot need a lil work

Just glad he bench tolliver sorry ***

Last edited:
Cara Delevingne is so Unattractive, How she is a model is beyond me :smh:

Cara Delevingne is so Unattractive, How she is a model is beyond me :smh:

I was wondering the same damn thing the other day. They both looked like they were nodding out during the game....which basically means they either snorted some strong *** pain killers or were on H. Nothing else will make you act/look like that.

models don't have to be conventionally attractive. they just have to make clothes look right

she has the type of frame, which makes certain designers' clothes look good in runways and ads. that's why she's a "good" model

it helps designers motives that she's a socialite too

models don't have to be conventionally attractive. they just have to make clothes look right

she has the type of frame, which makes certain designers' clothes look good in runways and ads. that's why she's a "good" model

She reminds me of one of them dudes from Hanson

Wait, so is Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne dating?

Someone please make a memo out of the pic with Cotto looking disgusted.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN CHANGE THAT AVI NOW! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!

mark wahlberg is a ****** lol. wouldnt know it by watching some of his films.. hollywood got some tricks.

Cara Delevingne look fine in modeling photos.......look like trash in them knicks pics tho 

mark wahlberg is a ****** lol. wouldnt know it by watching some of his films.. hollywood got some tricks.

You'd be surprised. A lot of these actors are short as hell.

If you ever see a Tom Cruise movie, pay attention to the camera angles. It's usually going to be a low angle shot giving the effect that he's taller than he really is.

This is done for a lot of the height challenged actors. :lol:

Pretty much every big actor I've met is either waaay shorter or taller than I expected them to be.

yo...i know its a bad pic...but shorty looking cooked right here...

1389277764e02ac2a90b.jpg

His wife put on a severe amount of make-up though. I don't think she's as "bad" as most of you guys believe her to be.

Back
Top Bottom