NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

just cuz she dont let you do it dont mean she didn't ever let da next cat do it.

there was this one hood rat i asked for brains, and she said she dont do that, next month i caught this pelican on facial abuse

getting da 3 man tarter sauce special in da cornea, she was swifty exiled from da heights like simba from da lion king.

i keep pics of ALL da broads i marinated in man meat.

#ThatVividness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wow :rofl:

Quote:
According to a member of LeBron’s inner-circle who spoke on the condition of anonymity, Lil Wayne over the years has continuously made efforts into building a relationship with LeBron, similar to what the MVP shares with Jay Z.

:rofl:
My dude Lebron put him on the blocked list irl lol!

I hope LeBron can get some of that sniper money and deal with this little raccoon to fulfill everybody's wishes. Can't have anything distracting my team from getting ring #3.

Last edited:
"It is a shame that a couple of em are off limits, no offense to my *****,
It's just The industry's small we all lust for the same women,
you know the ones we saw before we came in it" - Drake

So true. The circle of women that are in the "industry" is so small. At least it appears to be. You go to a club. As a ball player/celebrity, you're in VIP and you're going to be looking at the baddest chicks, as you should. The only women that can get to these celebs are bad as hell and if they are bad as hell and can get to you, what makes you think you're the only celebrity they can get to or have gotten to?

That alone makes it extremely likely that wayne had some type of thing going with her. That plus I come from the school of thought that you don't just randomly make a claim like that out the blue unless something of that nature was going on in the first place.

Last edited:
wayne just needs to stay out of the public eye until hes back on drugs. this whole skateboarding stuff would've never come up, and he'd probably be back to making music. No worries :smh:

Spike Lee is a clown, a real life court jester, trying to promote social justice, but at the same time decked out head to toe in gear made in sweat shops :lol: :rolleyes

Wayne is a joke, taking a page from Katt Williams it seems......
QF. Cot damn truth

"Stop talking that ****, suck a ***** **** for some Trukfit."

:lol: So true :lol:

+

Wayne is foul as all hell for that, but if she a rat and he did in fact nut in her.... By all means, let the man know.

Why be mad at the Miami Heat organization? The security guards did that, not the front office or the players... I can't take Tune's side on this one.

Tunechi stock has plummeted.
I don't know why but this has me in tears. 
laugh.gif

:lol: So true :lol:

+

Wayne is foul as all hell for that, but if she a rat and he did in fact nut in her.... By all means, let the man know.

Why be mad at the Miami Heat organization? The security guards did that, not the front office or the players... I can't take Tune's side on this one.

Why? That's some @#$% jealous, crazy ex girlfriends do. You're out chillin with a girl and then the crazy broad shows up yelling about the sex life you two had...that's basically what Lil Wayne is doing

It's not even like Wayne is Bosh's friend,family member, or even an acquaintance. Just a random dude who happened to sleep with Bosh's girl years ago...so I don't see how Bosh takes an L for that in particular. A real L would be if Lebron smashed her while she and Bosh were together or something

Last edited:
Even more important.. How TF do you cats still support the got damn NBA? All the bro-mances, beefs, and intertwining of wives, rings, divorces, reality shows... Please take me back to the 90's this shh is a circus.

I feel I can really hear JR saying this, him screaming while this while Wayne, Cam's dude, and whoever else pops up. It's like Mankind getting thrown off the cell again :lol:
GOOD GOD! GOD GAWD!...WILL SOMEBODY STOP THAT DAMN WEEZY

This guy is beyond lame lmao...he's the type of dude to be hurt by a girl then leak her nudes

Im in this thread trying to figure out why Wayne decided to pick on Bosh. Why not Wade? Or LeBron? Or hang out with Delonte West or some stupid stuff like that.

Regardless, I am impressed with how LeBron "Addressed" this on twitter.

Tunechi stock has plummeted. If he od'ed off tha lean like 5 years ago, ppl would be tryna give him Pac level status.

That's why I want him to live into his late 100s and just be forgotten about. This lame *** bum is the last dude who needs to become some hip hop martry with an early death.

Even more important.. How TF do you cats still support the got damn NBA? All the bro-mances, beefs, and intertwining of wives, rings, divorces, reality shows... Please take me back to the 90's this shh is a circus.

Same reason wrestling is so popular. Soap Operas for males. I don't know why ya'll are even giving credence to Wayne saying he got Bosh wife. Ya'll are acting like he can't or won't just make up something that never happened off the top of his head. Haven't ya'lll heard his raps? :smh:

Last edited:
wayne soundin real butt hurt, i wouldnt dap u up either if i saw you celebrating my defeat with the opposition..

Cam'Ron Exposes Adrienne Bosh's Past Groupie Behavior

photo ScreenShot2013-02-20at92506AM_zps41913eb2.png

After Lil Wayne announced on stage Sunday night that he smashed Chris Bosh's wife Adrienne....another rapper is exposing her past groupie behavior.

Check it inside....

Lil Wayne has opened a can of worms. It's no secret that Adrienne Bosh is well known for being on that groupie scene pretty hard--trying to get chose--a few years ago. Chick lived in Atlanta's VIP-section nightlife and modeled for your favorite booty magazines, including Smooth.

But once she finally landed her prize--an NBA baller--she flipped her image into a perfect little Stepford Wife.

But she's not fooling folks like Cam'Ron who took Weezy's announcement and ran with it. The Dipset member posted the above throwback pic of Ms. Adrienne--before she met Bosh--and blasted her for getting it in with his homie.

My man @britishthetitan been had bosh wifey under wing b4 Wayne. Lol she use to be pissy drunk in my club in da Cincinnati

Womp....

Pic via Instagram

View media item 278824

Back
Top Bottom