NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

Talent aside she has done well for herself. She sings, acts, and has many business ventures. If I've learned one thing in life its that talent doesn't equal success. It's a combination of talent, luck, perseverance, and who you know or who you've slept with.
Mostly who youve slept with

It ain't never been cool to wife jumps.
Dude...the **** Wayne did was lame as f. 

Look at the n...how can you condone behavior like that from a grown man?

All Wayne did was hit the chick prior to becoming Mrs. Bosh. 

So what? I've hit chicks who went on to get married. 

It's nothing. 

Dude...the **** Wayne did was lame as f. 

Look at the n...how can you condone behavior like that from a grown man?

All Wayne did was hit the chick prior to becoming Mrs. Bosh. 

So what? I've hit chicks who went on to get married. 

It's nothing. 

I hear what you are saying but dudes in this thread are seemingly giving Chris Bosh a pass for wifing a jump because Wayne is a clown.

The fact he's a clown makes it worse to me.

Last edited:
I hear what you are saying but dudes in this thread are seemingly giving Chris Bosh a pass for wifing a jump because Wayne is a clown.

The fact he's a clown makes it worse to me.

They're both clowns, they're both suspect, and they've both probably touched more male genitals than said "jump" in question.

NBA Denies Lil Wayne Ban

The long-simmering (and one-sided) beef between Lil Wayne and the Miami Heat has reached such ridiculous levels, that the NBA was forced to issue a denial of the rapper’s recent claim that he’s been banned from League events. Following a not-so-pleasant rant that targeted Heat’s three stars over the weekend, Chris Bosh’s wife tweeted out what seemed to be some passive-aggressive responses. The Miami Herald has more: “Bad blood exploded over the weekend because the hip-hop star claimed during the NBA All-Star Weekend that he’s been banned from all NBA games— thanks to a complaint filed by the Heat. But league Senior Vice President Tim Frank said Monday night that was ‘not true.’ Meanwhile, the more tawdry allegation made by Lil Wayne in his rant against the Heat and the NBA — that he slept with Bosh’s wife, Adrienne Williams — spread on social media and on sports talk radio. On Tuesday, Williams retweeted positive messages in response to the allegations, including one from Dwyane Wade’s girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union: ‘Some people attack those who have the peace & joy they wish they had! Pay them no mind! Live your dream, strut & wave.’ But GlobalGrind.com reports that the petite model and Lil Wayne did know each other a while back from Atlanta’s nightlife scene. Whether they had a physical relationship is unclear. ‘ [...] The brouhaha escalated over the weekend in Houston, when Weezy blasted the Heat and its star players from the stage at a birthday celebration for fellow Young Money rapper ‘Birdman’ following the NBA All-Star Weekend. He even persuaded the audience to repeat the F-bomb phrases. ‘When I say f—, you say NBA! When I say f—, you say Miami Heat!’ he said as he performed in front of a packed house. ‘F– LeBron! F— She Wade! F— Chris Bosh! F— all y’all!’ In something reminiscent of Tupac vs. Biggie Beef, Lil Wayne ended his rant by saying, ‘I f—ed Chris Bosh wife!’”

Last edited:
Spike is a diehard tho...been going to MSG since he was a kid. He gets a pass, IMO.

I'm definitely not denying that he's a legitimate fan. I just think he's ALSO an attention seeker, especially considering his interactions with players and officials. Normal folks sit courtside without making all that racket.

Spike Lee is a clown, a real life court jester, trying to promote social justice, but at the same time decked out head to toe in gear made in sweat shops :lol: :rolleyes

Wayne is a joke, taking a page from Katt Williams it seems......

Last edited:
how was she rich, she was living off of bruce jenner...her mom was a jump off, she was a rich kid but she wasn't rich.
She was a rich kid, she pretty much had her life set up for her. She didn't need to date athletes to become rich. That is my point. I was referring to Kim K. Unless you're insinuating every woman is a jumpoff/gold-digger by ancestry then 99.9 percent of women on this planet are jumpoffs/gold digger. Somewhere down your geneology a female family member has become rich off a wealthy man they settled down with.

You acting like a lot of rich kids don't grow up to become rich adults.
laugh.gif
usually those rich adults go of to college and the like and use their parents business connections.  Kim K was on that Lindsey Lohan plan...plus it wasn't like her family were filthy rich, they had money and were infamous...none of them had jobs man, that lawyer money was due to run out.

Yomp @ Ninjahood and the resume/record analogy.

If dudes are wifing sluts, they deserve every bit of embarrassment they get. Steezy, you're wilding as usual.

So you're telling me if someone had pics of your wife getting her slobberknocker rocked you would be ok with it because "it's her past?" You would wife up a woman with questionable to flimsy decision making abilities or who jumps at the chance to get dp'd?

Word?

I know you wanna be the NT women's champ, but you're wrong here my dude.
View media item 277451:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: how did I miss the "NT women's champ" line???

Man I knew it would be a bunch of dudes in here giving Wayne thumbs up.

Post 1986 babies.

I'm sayin...but dude would've been 3-5 years off anyway :lol:

usually those rich adults go of to college and the like and use their parents business connections.  Kim K was on that Lindsey Lohan plan...plus it wasn't like her family were filthy rich, they had money and were infamous...none of them had jobs man, that lawyer money was due to run out.

Either way Kim K wasn't getting money from marrying rich men which is what this argument is about, at least not that I know of. You can say whatever you want about Kim K but she has kept it going longer than anyone would've thought and she's a decent business woman.

Last edited:
Quote:
According to a member of LeBron’s inner-circle who spoke on the condition of anonymity, Lil Wayne over the years has continuously made efforts into building a relationship with LeBron, similar to what the MVP shares with Jay Z.

:rofl:

I feel I can really hear JR saying this, him screaming while this while Wayne, Cam's dude, and whoever else pops up. It's like Mankind getting thrown off the cell again :lol:

That's exactly what I thought about too :lol:

That tid bit about Wayne trying to bond with Lebron is kinda sad. Scorned.

Wayne is a certified lame. One of if not the corniest dude. Bandwagons teams left and right, gets mad cause dudes don't acknowledge him like he's someone special then does the ***** "i ****** your wife" move? He switches from thug and acting hardbody to being a "skater" quicker then the Heat kicked him out. I hope the NBA and every other sport bans his corny ***.

I wish he would get banned from making music.

Tunechi stock has plummeted. If he od'ed off tha lean like 5 years ago, ppl would be tryna give him Pac level status.

Back
Top Bottom