NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When do we not take dudes seriously about watching MJ when they were little? Guys were born when MJ was on his way out of the league.
laugh.gif
25. Old enough to remember and watch the second 3 peat, or even the first if you have a really good memory but got no clue what was really happening
laugh.gif
im about to turn 25 and i honestly don't really remember watching Bulls Jordan live.  i really got into basketball in like 98-99.  started trying to be Jason Williams in my driveway. all the kids trying behind the back passes in practice pissing off the coach

I really wonder what's the process for selecting acts for the NBA, and other big sporting events.

There's got to be something that we're missing / not accounting for right?

I believe they pick the acts based on what they think non nba fans like that way they get more viewers. They already know nba fans will tune in

When do we not take dudes seriously about watching MJ when they were little? Guys were born when MJ was on his way out of the league. :lol:

I even have a hard time believing the guys who are 19-20 saying they grew up watching Kobe. They were potty training when Kobe was in his prime.

Imo if you weren't junior high or at least 10-12 when **** happened, then you BS'in

Like, yeah I used to watch MJ. My dad used to take me to Bulls-Bullets games, but my MEMORIES start from junior high. Kobe/Shaq 3 peat era.

I'd be dead lying if I said "Man it was magical when MJ hit that shot"

And I'm 26 :lol:

I remember the spurs run in 99'. Sweeping LAL, the sean elliott shot against the blazers, Allan Houston shot against Mia, that entire season. Anything before that I don't have a memory of at all. I know it of course, but it's because of essentially research :lol:

I was 6' in 99 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom