NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When do we not take dudes seriously about watching MJ when they were little? Guys were born when MJ was on his way out of the league. :lol:

Can we get rid of lame *** Reggie Miller...
mean.gif

Did they pay her for that? I seriously can't get over how bad that was. :smh:

She just took a dump on the stage and pretended it didn't exist.

When do we not take dudes seriously about watching MJ when they were little? Guys were born when MJ was on his way out of the league. :lol:
25. Old enough to remember and watch the second 3 peat, or even the first if you have a really good memory but got no clue what was really happening :lol:

25. Old enough to remember and watch the second 3 peat, or even the first if you have a really good memory but got no clue what was really happening :lol:
Word, I got into basketball "late" at age 8-9 (27 now) so I only remember the second three peat with the Bulls. :lol:

Last edited:
Word, I got into basketball "late" at age 8-9 so I only remember the second three peat with the Bulls. :lol:

My oldest genuine memory of hoops is 99'. Everything after that I of course know, but from like going back into the history annals and what not.

I even have a hard time believing the guys who are 19-20 saying they grew up watching Kobe. They were potty training when Kobe was in his prime.

Yup, my first memory of basketball was when I was about 8 and watching with my dad. That was 97' and all I knew was MJ this, Knicks that.

ya some young dudes. my earliest is the tail end of magic/bird
wish i could see a young mj and doug collins combo

Back
Top Bottom