NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If a man preys on 18 year olds he's a perv, a woman does it and she's cool as ice. Double standards :smh:
At what age does a guy have to be when preying on an 18 year old is creepy?
I'm gonna say over 45 or 50.

I'm not conventional wisdom tho. Just a perv that wants a young second wife.
18 is too close to highschool for me to the point that it's already weird. 20 is fair game for all ages though

If a man preys on 18 year olds he's a perv, a woman does it and she's cool as ice. Double standards :smh:

18 is too close to highschool for me to the point that it's already weird. 20 is fair game for all ages though
Smh at you for pulling a David Stern. Forcing 1 and dones :smh:

Last edited:

We gotta chill no names. Lisa Anns relevance to basketball is the line.
just remembered who's OP of the thread

*ducks in the bushes*
laugh.gif
Word.

What are you guys even talking about man.

Kyrie isnt winning ASG MVP Steph Curry is.

Smh at you for pulling a David Stern. Forcing 1 and dones :smh:
Women tend to be better after working on their fundamentals in college for a year before hitting the big leagues. Depends on the coaching staff though. But a recent trend is that European imports have more skill

Exactly how I feel.

I just turned 25 yesterday and it felt a lil weird smashing an 18 year old freshman college student last week :lol:

Lmao. I tried talking to an 18 year old off tinder couple of months back but she was just a moron. Definitely needed more seasoning. Had a nice chest tho so the intangibles were there.

Exactly how I feel.

I just turned 25 yesterday and it felt a lil weird smashing an 18 year old freshman college student last week :lol:

Happy birthday bro...

I did the same a couple months ago and low key felt like a Chester :lol:

Lmao. I tried talking to an 18 year old off tinder couple of months back but she was just a moron. Definitely needed more seasoning. Had a nice chest tho so the intangibles were there.
not sure whatsup in NYC but the tinder community is so weak up here compared to when i tried using it in LA 
mean.gif

Did these dudes just say that NY is still the Mecca of basketball? They're not serious.

not sure whatsup in NYC but the tinder community is so weak up here compared to when i tried using it in LA :smh:
Man tinder's been weak as hell lately for me. All I'm seeing is chicks with sturdy chins.

Gonna get this thread locked for all this talk about adult films 
mean.gif

As awful as All-Star weekend is I will not miss a second of tonight's festivities. 

C-Webb made a great point about American development and it's insistence on separating drills between big and small players. Everyone should run the same drills.

I also seen ALOT of dudes who had early growth spurts and ended up being 6'4 in the 8th grade and playing the 4/5 spots...having coaches train them as big men for the next couple years and that growth spurt just never came.

Had a dude on HS squad that was a 6'5 freshman. Absolute beast...worked out w/ the bigs who were 6'9 and up and more than held his own. Never grew another inch and it railroaded his development. He still ended going mid-major but if someone had bothered to develop his perimeter skills he could have played on a higher level.
I can feel what he's saying

I was 6'3 in High School and coaches had me play the big man/center position :smh:

Never developed a perimeter game and lost my love to continue playing

The whole mecca thing really comes from the Harlem renaissance and the garden ended up picking up the title by association. The more you know (tm)

If the problem is that tall kids are forced to being post players in America then why do European players have better post moves?

A black mecca, in the United States, is a city to which African Americans, particularly professionals,[1] are drawn to live, due to some or all of the following factors:

superior economic opportunities for blacks, often as assessed by the presence of a large black upper-middle and upper class
black political power in a city
leading black educational institutions in a city
a city's leading role in black arts, music, and other culture
harmonious black-white race relations in a city
Atlanta has been referred to as a black mecca since the 1970s, while New York City's Harlem was referred to as a black mecca during the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s and still is today

If the problem is that tall kids are forced to being post players in America then why do European players have better post moves?
because they teach you post moves overseas and in the states these lazy coaches say just use your athleticism and strength to overmatch your opponent word to amare

Back
Top Bottom