NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no one won the dunk contest last year that format better not happen again
agree 100% and it's not they know they screwed up last year. id like to see that timer being brought down a little. Stupid to give these guys 2-3 mins to make one dunk. Or lower their attempts or something. Dr. J, Vince, MJ, Nique, Dee Brown, Spud, and many other older greats didn't need but 1 attempt. Maybe 2-3 at most.

interview she did
laugh.gif
mean.gif
http://t.co/2tGXiJGxIT
the GOAT
Dog what am I reading.

Want to place a bet on the 3 pt contest...who usually do better: catch and shoot or pull up and shoot?
catch and shoot it's Korver followed closely by Klay. Steph Curry is clearly the best at pulling up and shooting the long ball. In my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
Was thinking Korver but the last thing I want is a hawks stan cosigning :lol: j/k but cereal

Apparantly it's a combo of the timer, the mascots, the props, contestants, lol just all sorts of issues with something that use to be so easy to pull off and a joy to watch. Will never forget watching Vince takeover in 2000. He ruined it for everybody after him cause he was just that good

Anyone can win. But I've always thought the way these three point contests are formatted favor those who are more like set shooters than jump shooters. So I'm leaning towards Steph.

I think James Harden may surprise alot of folks in the 3 point contest. He obviously thinks he's the best player in the world right now and could do anything so hey why not enter the deepest 3 point contest in recent memory. :lol:

Anyone can win. But I've always thought the way these three point contests are formatted favor those who are more like set shooters than jump shooters. So I'm leaning towards Steph.

If you look back through recent winners, they've all been taller guys (6'5"+), except for Kyrie. The less jumping you have to do the better. That's why it favors Klay or Korver over Steph.

If you look back through recent winners, they've all been taller guys (6'5"+), except for Kyrie. The less jumping you have to do the better. That's why it favors Klay or Korver over Steph.

Read my post again, you're saying what I'm saying. And I wouldn't put Steph in that jump shooting category, he's more of a set shooter

Last edited:
I dunno how u can make a case against Korver right now with the numbers he's putting up. This contest is his to lose. Kyle can shoot em however u want it.

Last edited:
I dunno how u can make a case against Korver right now with the numbers he's putting up. This contest is his to lose. Kyle can shoot em however u want it.
Regular season numbers have nothing to do with the 3 point contest performance man

Last edited:
The truth of the matter is, there's literally no metric that you could use to determine who's going to win the 3 point shootout :lol: :lol: it's a crapshoot. It's all about whoever gets on a roll.

Back
Top Bottom