NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully Lavine doesn't just play the whatever card. His personality is super laid back, I hope he goes for the kill. Give me something to watch tonight man, the dunk contest has been a pile of trash since forever 

Nah Zach always gunning, he's not shy. He def wants the spotlight.

Zach lavine is really really good at fake basketball, hopefully he can one day translate that athleticism to real basketball.

Nah Zach always gunning, he's not shy. He def wants the spotlight.

Zach lavine is really really good at fake basketball, hopefully he can one day translate that athleticism to real basketball.

We'll see. Right now I'm thinking he's going to be this millennium's version of Harold Miner.

glad this fool is off my team
roll.gif

What ever happened to All Stars actually competing in the Dunk Contest? I know these contestants can jam but damn that's a weak group they got this year.

Dunking has nothing to do with all star talent.

When Aaron Gordon, Wiggins, Lavine ,etc competed in their high school dunk contest > whatever the nba dunk contest has produced in recent years

Dunking has nothing to do with all star talent.

When Aaron Gordon, Wiggins, Lavine ,etc competed in their high school dunk contest > whatever the nba dunk contest has produced in recent years
Well it sure draws for more attention when u have well known players in it instead of guys the average fan has never heard of or seen play.

dunk mixtapes are overrated, bunch of guys that cant shoot 30% at the ft line wasting their natural talent for youtube views 

The dunk contest can set up to be a cool two year deal if/when Lavine wins it tonight. Next year it'd be defending and otherworldly dunk champ Lavine facing off against his teammate and in Wiggins' home country. Oh, the drama!

Last edited:
John Wall won the dunk contest last year and he was an all star tho. Even tho last year's dunk contest was abysmal with the separate teams.

Want to place a bet on the 3 pt contest...who usually do better: catch and shoot or pull up and shoot?

Back
Top Bottom