• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kind of women are you guys going after? There are plenty of clean, self respecting, dignified women out there.

Let's just call a spade a spade. It's your choice whether or not you want to date or marry a woman who got around.

All right, but what do you consider to be someone who "got around"? Let's say you're 25 and you meet a girl who's the same age. Going back to high school, she's had like 5 serious boyfriends and maybe a couple other miscellaneous hook ups along the way. So that would mean, conservatively, 7 or 8 guys that were there before you. Would you say no just because of that? Are you saying someone like that can't be clean, self respecting and dignified? If so, I'd have to disagree. If the numbers were up in the 20s or more, then maybe I start having second thoughts.

Last edited:
What Bosh really needs to do is hop on a vintage Mannie Fresh beat and destroy Wayne.

Last edited:
What kind of women are you guys going after? There are plenty of clean, self respecting, dignified women out there.

Let's just call a spade a spade. It's your choice whether or not you want to date or marry a woman who got around.

All right, but what do you consider to be someone who "got around"? Let's say you're 25 and you meet a girl who's the same age. Going back to high school, she's had like 5 serious boyfriends and maybe a couple other miscellaneous hook ups along the way. So that would mean, conservatively, 7 or 8 guys that were there before you. Would you say no just because of that? Are you saying someone like that can't be clean, self respecting and dignified? If so, I'd have to disagree. If the numbers were up in the 20s or more, then maybe I start having second thoughts.

5 serious relationships means she has serious issues. The only common occurrence in the break-ups would be her.

All I'm saying is Bosh chose Adrienne who is a documented groupie and comparing every woman who has had a couple partners to her is ridiculous because there are many women who haven't gotten down like she has.

Man bosh took all kinds of l's this weekend.
Wayne(fruit booty ***)
Cp3
Blake griffin
Air balls
Damn I just feel bad for that dude
Wonder how the locker room of the heat is like before a game now

Wayne(fruit booty ***)
Cp3
Blake griffin
Air balls
Tony Parker dribbled through his legs too...
laugh.gif

Bosh takin Ls like Nas
sick.gif

Wayne(fruit booty ***)
Cp3
Blake griffin
Air balls

You're forgetting him completely not trying on a rebound late in the game that Kobe went all out for (and stole from him). That effectively sealed the game for the West. Everyone else was playing hard in those last few minutes, except Bosh. Pathetic.

If she was supposebly letting any pro athlete from Atlanta that came her way smash, then why would she not let Wayne hit?

Even groupies gotta have limits

Maybe she isnt into the mush mouth sounding, whoopi goldberg with down syndrome looking, type of dudes...

but on another subject would you rather wife the groupie or that five head ****** bosh use to roll with?

Last edited:
:lol:

Yall are funny in here

Thinking that you can tell if a woman has got around.

:lol:

Man these women are smart and they know how to lie too

Its really best to make sure she loves you for you

I've had jumpoffs who smashed the entire frat row profess their love for me and tell me things like "Let's not rush things by having sex too soon..." :smh: Acting like one of the good girls that some of you are saying are plentiful these days...The only way I knew what they were like was because they smashed my friends and didn't realize that I kicked it with them. You never know man, women are two faced when it comes to that @#$%...All you can do is hope for the best :lol:

Whenever a girl tells me she's "not like that" I just assume she's lying. That way I can't be disappointed if I find out she got around before she was with me :smh:

Last edited:
When they say rep yourself, people mean having multiple accounts. And when certain posts get repped that aren't really "rep worthy" like your last one... people kind of notice.... plus you posted less than a minute ago and already got repped. 
I'm being set up now. I don't have time for petty little **** like reppin myself. 
roll.gif
 Watch someone's gonna rep this.
Four clone accounts.  All banned.  Rep score dropped from 380 to 80 instantly.

When they say rep yourself, people mean having multiple accounts. And when certain posts get repped that aren't really "rep worthy" like your last one... people kind of notice.... plus you posted less than a minute ago and already got repped. 
I'm being set up now. I don't have time for petty little **** like reppin myself. 
roll.gif
What a surprise.....

roll.gif

View media item 278321

:lol: :lol: that Gif

Back
Top Bottom