• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that's my wife, I'm saying something. It's your wife. Regardless of whether or not it's true, you have to come out and defend her.

It's his wife, but at the end of the day it's lil Wayne talking ****. SOMEONE has to take the high-road here..and I wouldn't think any less if Bosh doesn't respond. Personally, I put nothing into what Wayne is saying.

Bosh is in a lose lose situation.
He says something, Wayne will come back and say something worse in his next song. Bosh comes out talking **** and it'll get blown out of proportion by ESPN, he gets fined and looks bad in the media.
If he stays quiet, people will just talk **** and call his wife a ***
This

I had no idea before this thread that Bosh's wife used to get around like that. If she was supposebly letting any pro athlete from Atlanta that came her way smash, then why would she not let Wayne hit? Especially when he was at the peak of his popularity at that point. Didn't know we had Chris Bosh apologists on here :lol:

Wayne prolly hit da joint when she was goin round floppin for ballers. I gotta few homies who would save her if they was ballin too. Bosh just gotta take the L still gotta defend his wife when the media ask about it.

Last edited:
unfortunately this is false

to the general public he is definitely a somebody
Cam'ron just posted a pic of Bosh wife
roll.gif

said he had her too SMH.......Bosh lost

and Wayne is a joke, nobody but young kids and groupie chicks like his music

Keep it real, every chick your going to meet has an high body count. Wether your poor, rich, etc.

The fact Bosh wife was a groupie isn't news at all being as most females in general are groupies in their own right. College campus, HS, Entertainment, etc.

I always felt like these are slightly copout responses that dudes burn in their minds just to save face so they won't get disappointed later on. Not saying you do that, but if you frequent General with the amount of girl problem threads that pop up, up know what I mean :lol:

I feel you. I actually am content with the fact that basically every chick I talk to has been another dudes sloot before. It's something you just gotta live.

I feel you. I actually am content with the fact that basically every chick I talk to has been another dudes sloot before. It's something you just gotta live.

This. I basically had this same conversation with my brother the other day. Basically, these days, as long she's not hooking up with anyone else at same time she's with you, that's about all you can ask for. Can't worry about the history.

***Qualifier - history is relevant if there's diseases or kids involved. Aside from that, no.

Last edited:
This. I basically had this same conversation with my brother the other day. Basically, these days, as long she's not hooking up with anyone else at same time she's with you, that's about all you can ask for. Can't worry about the history.
I agree....every chick was someone else sloot at one time or another.....but at the same time you don't wanna wife a chick that was multiple dudes sloot within a short period of time lol but I know where yall coming from 

I agree....every chick was someone else sloot at one time or another.....but at the same time you don't wanna wife a chick that was multiple dudes sloot within a short period of time lol but I know where yall coming from 

No doubt. This is why it boggles my mind guys like Kanye, Bosh, etc...can handle the fact there wife/shorty has been with other dudes who are known and famous lol. Specially Kim K case but that's been discussed numerous times

But hey...I'm not in their situation so what do I know

No doubt. This is why it boggles my mind guys like Kanye, Bosh, etc...can handle the fact there wife/shorty has been with other dudes who are known and famous lol. Specially Kim K case but that's been discussed numerous times

But hey...I'm not in their situation so what do I know
add to that list wiz khalifa, chad ochocino

i mean they chicks are badd nobody arguin that but they sucked madd di*ks

What kind of women are you guys going after? There are plenty of clean, self respecting, dignified women out there.

Let's just call a spade a spade. It's your choice whether or not you want to date or marry a woman who got around.

I agree, all I'm saying is unless you strike gold and meet a broad who is pure and sexy as ever, she has been atleast another guys sloot. It doesn't effect NOW because I'm mature enough but I still know guys who won't go further with a chick because she messed with another dude he knew or some **** like that

Back
Top Bottom