***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Nah i dont need a 3 pointer... i need a slasher and driver michael redd pissed me off so badly
indifferent.gif
Dude... all you do is go to the paint... you don't need more "Drivers"
indifferent.gif
You were borderline cheese last game

i mean who else can score in my team
[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]HGT[/td] [td]POS[/td] [td]OVR[/td] [td]CLOSE[/td] [td]MED[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Jason Kapono[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]81[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Steve Blake[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]88[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Mike Miller[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]87[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Michael Redd[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]88[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Raja Bell[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Ramon Sessions[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]LeBron James[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]100[/td] [td]99[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][/table]
you got jump shooters my dude
laugh.gif

Don't make me regret inviting you to this league man... last game all of your attempts except for 1 with Lebron were either dunks or layups... like 18dunks and 1 layup

indifferent.gif

You shot ONE jumpshot with James all game...
indifferent.gif

yea and he airballed right? badly...

nbazone2.cfm

rofl, i had james in the other league, and i shot more mid range jumpers than i dunked/layup with james

LBJ only dunked on wide open fastbreaks, and occasionally he gets to the rim maybe like 2-3 times in a game with the defense set

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

You shot ONE jumpshot with James all game...
indifferent.gif

yea and he airballed right? badly...

nbazone2.cfm

rofl, i had james in the other league, and i shot more mid range jumpers than i dunked/layup with james

LBJ only dunked on wide open fastbreaks, and occasionally he gets to the rim maybe like 2-3 times in a game with the defense set
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn and yal was comin at my neck

Good Game Grizzlies

Wow in the beginning of the game neither of us could hit anything.. .and it didn't get much better throughout

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

the jretro strip ball is like the ROCKET CATCHING of madden . it should be BANNED hahahaah rediculous
No kidding dude... how the hell does he do that...

If it haddn't been for that and his glitchy play I would have beaten him our last game
indifferent.gif
Thats kinda how it is for everyone.

His glitch play and stripping is what seperates him from everyone.

When i play him im forced to take jumpers all day because when i go into the lane i know im gonna have a dude draped on my back and have the ball miraculously ripped out my arms.

Im not gonna even start on that play he does, you all know my feelings on it. Show me one real life basketball clip of a dude running in a circle around a screener instead of going by it to defend the man coming off of it. Then i will say its not cheese.
I agree with Jelhers, in terms of the strip its pretty obvious is shouldn't be used but that play is not right.. I think hes talking aboutscreening people do that all the time but the problem in this game is that the defender always follows the offensive player in a full circle in 2k9 leaving theoffenesive player wide open its a glitch in terms of the defender getting lost every tim that play is used.

Good Game Grizzlies

Wow in the beginning of the game neither of us could hit anything.. .and it didn't get much better throughout

Yeah GG man. Had me laughing that little stretch we had like 8 blocked shots in a row, I blocked you then you blocked me and so on haha. 30-34 or whatever athalftime is def unappreciated!

roll.gif
roll.gif
2 Airballs w/ Gordan already this game... doesn't stop me from shooting w/him..

and you say you aired with LBJ once... btw when you shot he didn't air it..

roll.gif
roll.gif
2 Airballs w/ Gordan already this game... doesn't stop me from shooting w/ him..

wanna let it go now?

roll.gif
roll.gif
2 Airballs w/ Gordan already this game... doesn't stop me from shooting w/ him..

wanna let it go now?
rofl david stern can do anything he wants

laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Feb, 03 2009[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]T[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t23.png
[/td] [td]Rockets[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]101[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]Warriors[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]44[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom