***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

damn magic couldn't handle my defense or what?
laugh.gif

you could've made a run didn't have to quit.

Originally Posted by jretro23

damn magic couldn't handle my defense or what?
laugh.gif

you could've made a run didn't have to quit.
no i couldnt. stat was missing WIDE OPEN dunks and you were hitting 3's like chris mullin. game was OVER
sick.gif

i mean the secret to beating me is mid range jump shots and 3s, which was what ritch did.

if you're gonna go for a dunk thinking its a cake walk my defense will easily steal or block. which can be avoided if played right.
laugh.gif

i'll be on later if anyone wants to get a game in.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[table][tr][td]Feb, 03 2009[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]T[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Magic[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t28.png
[/td] [td]Blazers[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]33[/td] [/tr][/table]

Nah i dont need a 3 pointer... i need a slasher and driver michael redd pissed me off so badly

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

the jretro strip ball is like the ROCKET CATCHING of madden . it should be BANNED hahahaah rediculous
No kidding dude... how the hell does he do that...

If it haddn't been for that and his glitchy play I would have beaten him our last game
indifferent.gif
Thats kinda how it is for everyone.

His glitch play and stripping is what seperates him from everyone.

When i play him im forced to take jumpers all day because when i go into the lane i know im gonna have a dude draped on my back and have the ball miraculouslyripped out my arms.

Im not gonna even start on that play he does, you all know my feelings on it. Show me one real life basketball clip of a dude running in a circle around ascreener instead of going by it to defend the man coming off of it. Then i will say its not cheese.

Edit: NVM but later maybe

And NKEAIR I'm thinking about doing that trade you offered me since either way I lose
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Nah i dont need a 3 pointer... i need a slasher and driver michael redd pissed me off so badly
indifferent.gif
Dude... all you do is go to the paint... youdon't need more "Drivers"
indifferent.gif
You were borderlinecheese last game

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by freshKRN

indifferent.gif
Dude... all you do is go to the paint... you don't need more "Drivers"
indifferent.gif
You were borderline cheese last game

i mean who else can score in my team

Back
Top Bottom