***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Ayo I'm starting my own league at school any suggestions about what yall like or dislike or what I should avoid when I'm creatin this league?

To the guy who sent me the Trade involving Chris Paul... thank you for someone finally sending a fair/legit trade
Unfortunately man I had CP3 in a previous league and he was useless for my style of play, I didn't like him at all.

IDK... i'm starting to learn how to use D12
pimp.gif

GG gully... got my first win
grin.gif

In the beginning you seemed to be staying out of the paint completely and only taking jump shots. Its fine if you go in the paint, we just dont want more than50 percent of your shots to be in the paint.

anyone want kevin martin from the magic? dude is worthless with his weird shot. i need another backup sg with a quick easy shot preferably. also anyone else onthe magic except stat,jrich,dirk are available for trade! hit me up!!!!

how the heck to you shoot with peja. im 2/20 from 3 (10%)

yo crag - im using him more now, im just tryign to get used to his shot. its kinda ackward. but other than that hes can be a beast at times lmao. oh yeah andwhen we played the speed was on 5 and it was my first game. dirk was a backup at pf behind stat but now he starts at sf
pimp.gif

GG gully... you double team way to much though dude... it was annoying as hell

And sorry NikeAir gotta play my game for the Madden tourney and then goin to the gym to play bball

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

anyone want kevin martin from the magic? dude is worthless with his weird shot. i need another backup sg with a quick easy shot preferably. also anyone else on the magic except stat,jrich,dirk are available for trade! hit me up!!!!
Whatever happened to KMart for Maggette? Lemme know straight up so I can stop asking you LOL. I also sent you another trade too.

Pablo check your trades.

dude gully you DT way too much

and basically your offensive plays are

1. drive in and dunk with jr smith
2. outlets to josh smith for the dunk
3. wait for a few seconds then pull up a 3 with jr smith

and when the game was on the line you let the cpu play defense

Back
Top Bottom