***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

admins take a look at this 80 outta 108 pts in the paint? plus press the whole game? i kno gully is new and maybe he didnt kno the rules

if the rules changed and thats acceptable let me know if the game is gonna count then thats cool i guess idk
word what is this?
laugh.gif
im playing him right now and hes pressing me and just dunking the whole game.

thought gully knew the rules.

i was like damn everybody on his team can dunk and they dunked every possesion? gotta explain the rules to him 80 points outta 100 is OD

djtek ill play you .....

How come my players NEVER dunk... Iggy and D12... 99 dunks and they DONT dunk... anyway i'm game if anyone wants to get 1 in

win or lose i'm not being salty, just letting you know.

you can't press all game unless you're down by 10+
you were just scoring in the paint all day the cheesy way (just driving in there and forcing a dunk)
post moves, tip ins, put backs, cuts off screens, fast breaks, sometimes 1 on 1 iso's are all legit ways of scoring in the paint
try not to get more than 50% of your points in the paint, 80 of your 108 points in your last game were in the paint
laugh.gif

you were just scoring in the paint all day the cheesy way (just driving in there and forcing a dunk)
post moves, tip ins, put backs, cuts off screens, fast breaks, are all legit ways of scoring in the paint
try not to get more than 50% of your points in the paint, 80 of your 108 points in your last game were in the paint
laugh.gif

I tried telling Gully what to stop doing (I think I was the first person to play him), but I guess he thought I was just being salty too.
Just did aquick search and I think these were the main guidelines we were using in the last league:
No full court pressing unless there 2 minutes left in the 4th or you are down by double digits.
No more than 50% of your total points can come from in the paint.
No more than 25 three point attempts a game. (Unless you are down big most of the game.) On ball defense most of the time.
No one player having 30% of your shot attempts. ie: Dwayne Wade taking 30 shots, and the team only taking 40 in total. (It cuts down on players scoring 80 agame.)
Off of a simple missed shot attempt, do not fast break. Off an air ball, steal, or block then fast break. (It cuts down on people chucking the ball up courtafter every miss and simply laying it in before the other teams defense can get back.)Note: May be ok if there is less than 2 mins in the game and you are downand desperate.

Please add anything I may have forgotten!

post moves, tip ins, put backs, cuts off screens, fast breaks, sometimes 1 on 1 iso's are all legit ways of scoring in the paint
laugh.gif
ok i can understand the press ( so if 1 player is defending the ball coming up the court is considered a press
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
)
every1 runs their offense, i drafted dunkers so i can dominate the paint, the person i just played ran their offense in a cheesy way as well
the dude before told me i have to play on-ball D, the guy i just played 1% on ball d last game
i def dont wanna be the "problem" in this tourney

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yeah but all of your dunkers minus josh smith have other offensive abilities, like a mid range shot, 3 point shot. its not like you have 5 josh smith's onthe court, which is what it looked like.

untroubled posted the rules we try to go by. its ok to go passed the rules to a certain extent, but not OD know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom