***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Alright... the old league is dead, nobody's playing anymore. Only doing 16 teams this time, hopefully it will help a bit. Still doing fantasy draft. PM Mefor League Info, but considering the failure of the last 2 leagues, you may not get league info.

Also, play all of your games, even if you can't make playoffs, please

can we do this on the 18th? I recently let my friend borrow my 2k9 and he liked it so much that he wanted to buy it off me for $50 so I said yeah okay. Now Igot $50 and was about to buy NBA 2k9 but Circuit city is having a sale on Sunday with NBA 2k9 mark down to $39.99
pimp.gif

Ok guys, I made this post last night and then went to bed.
roll.gif

About to make the league now and then PM you guys who PMed me the info.

And J Retro I think you have to do like 20 games or 40...
ohwell.gif
20'snot enough

BTW if this league fails, I am not making another one, thats up to you guys
roll.gif

It could be a few days before this one is full... I'm not going to let just anyone join

Ok guys , 30 game Season... and Injuries are turned off this time
roll.gif

And JRetro... you should draft all players rated 85 or below, because we all know you'd still kick our butts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Ok guys , 30 game Season... and Injuries are turned off this time
roll.gif

And JRetro... you should draft all players rated 85 or below, because we all know you'd still kick our butts
laugh.gif

Yes!

And I am going to make it a priority to beat jretro at least once this league.
laugh.gif

Lemme get that league info.
Also Jretro should be able to pick who ever he wants. Just not do that gay %@$ glitch play. As long as hes doing it im gonna do it. Garunteed open shot evertime. Plays definatly a screw up on 2ks part.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Lemme get that league info.
Also Jretro should be able to pick who ever he wants. Just not do that gay %@$ glitch play. As long as hes doing it im gonna do it. Garunteed open shot ever time. Plays definatly a screw up on 2ks part.

never heard of it info
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He does a play where his guy comes off a screen on the block, but your defender goes in a circle around the screen leaving him back in the middle of the lanewhere he initially was. So while he goes int he circle which happens every time the offensive player is open with a baseline shot and it will most likely go inif you know how to shoot with him.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

wow smh the things people do to get a W
Word. I just started playing online and I was beating this dude in the 4th quarter and everytime I would go to the free throw line the connectionwould begin to freeze as soon as I was releasing the shot...is that normal?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

yeah jelhers I thought the same thing... people said a bunch of things that were cheesy but not a lot of people brought up what he did with that play... itwasnt really skill all you do is call for the play and the player runs off a screen with an open shot.. every time even if you become the guy guarding him itshard because the player off that play is always open.. not hating just saying its not a fair play

Back
Top Bottom