NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

what did they even patch? noticed i cant cherry pick for points that easily on my player, lolz

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

So does anyone know how to unlock those damn shoes? I keep hearing its at random?...

You unlock the shoes as you put time in to playing the game. Like the guys above me said he just unlocked his by playing my player, I've mostly played exhibition and pick up game modes and I unlocked them all that way. It takes a while but thats all there is to it

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

Originally Posted by shawn504

hopefully this will help you guys from 2ksports forums seems to be working
The team has found the root cause to the network drops in unranked online matches post patch. The settings file in the hard drive will need to be deleted. Upon loading the game, a new settings file will be created. You must keep your settings at default anytime you play an unranked match. Once inside a game, you can change any settings you wish. However, you cannot change any settings and have them applied to the file.

This only pertains to unranked/player matches, including lobby matches. Ranked games are not affected, and you can use your own settings file for such matches. I would suggest creating a settings file for both ranked/unranked if you consistently play between the two. It's quite possible that both players will need to have the default settings file. 2K is working hard to find a fix for this as soon as possible as they understand the limited ability to inform all online players of this workaround
THANKYOU! been tryin to figure out the problem for a while..now i can finally kick butt again without getting disconnected 2 minutes into the first quarter..smh. anyone up for a game?

the problem is that it takes 30 minutes to join a ranked game..
true...it doesn't even work for me either..  

How is it possible that nothing about online works correct. It lags incredibly, i cant play ranked matchups, and now its not even letting me into any of the lobbies, hell its not even recording the # of victories or losses i get ++# man

we need to start a NT 2k11 Tourney for XBOX.... maybe 20 to enter.... winner takes all the money.... 32 or 16 people. hmmmm best of 3.... hmm...

Been playinging nothing but My Player. Just won the Finals and signed with Boston at the end of the season

Boston got me playing every position but center and I'm a PG. I requested a trade a while back, how long does it usually take to get traded?

I think I've got a glitch in My Player, it's a minor one but I guess it's noteworthy.

It's either sarcasm or a glitch; every now and then the crowd will boo my guy like crazy when he gets the ball but then Clark Kellogg will be like "nice way for the fans to show their appreciation" or "Shows what a little love to the fans will get you"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I think I've got a glitch in My Player, it's a minor one but I guess it's noteworthy.

It's either sarcasm or a glitch; every now and then the crowd will boo my guy like crazy when he gets the ball but then Clark Kellogg will be like "nice way for the fans to show their appreciation" or "Shows what a little love to the fans will get you"
nerd.gif

lol same thing happened to to me. I always thought it was just sarcasm

The MVP chants when at the foul line feel good though
laugh.gif

The only thing the patch messed up was myplayer, I said $%+@ it created a player and took his talents to association mode, which is way more fun and difficult CPU don't be messing around I put it on 29 game season

Originally Posted by Keef100Laflare

The only thing the patch messed up was myplayer, I said $%+@ it created a player and took his talents to association mode, which is way more fun and difficult CPU don't be messing around I put it on 29 game season

I didn't know you could do that. Could you use your player in an online game too? That's not as my player but like as part of the team?

Soooooooo, question for the Xbox Users:

Did anyone not receive the achievements for Rookie of the Year and 80 Overall Rating (in My Player)? I'm an overall 83 now and my team won the championship. Thought the achievements would kick in after the first game of the next season... nothing.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

When are they gonna give us Orlando's black uniforms?

Ronnie from 2k said on his twitter that the NBA isn't allowing them to have the new jerseys in the game until Jan.17th, so hopefully they'll be available in a couple of weeks.

Haven't touched this game since the patch. It WAS my favorite game of all time before the patch. I finally put it back in today hoping there was a new patch fixing all the stuff they ruined but I see there is nothing. Anyone heard if they are going to repatch it and at least fix My Player mode so it doesnt call plays and f up the gameflow?

Man My Association keeps freezing and i'm in the 4th Quarter of the All Star Game is there any solution?

was traded to the suns and took them to the finals my 2nd year in a row and still whats the deal with this headband +*!!
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another thing i have played 2 whole damn seasons my jordans will not save and i keep getting the same jordans over and over i havent had the 11s, or 12s yet

damn, I cant stand having a headband on with a suit. I aint kobe. I wonder if he has the shooting sleeve on under the suit too

These dudes should have never let me use the Heat in this league. Mike Miller is automTic from 3 and DWade is unstoppable

Back
Top Bottom