NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Ok i Haven't had a bball game since idk 2006? My mom asked me what games I wanted for x-mas and first thing that came to mind was 2k11..........Ive played it with my friends and cant get used to the shot stick is it even worth wasting a x-mas gift the game it self is sick but that is SUCH a big draw back.

Thanks
Forget the X button, the shot stick was an amazing invention. You will learn it with practice, I will help you out

3 game winning streak since going to the Bulls in free agency. Also (to me) the shot stick sucks after the patch. I used to shoot way better with the stick before now I shoot better with the actually button now.

my user profile got corrupted.... lost all my shoes, achievenemnts and such... anyway to get it back

Switched to Manu's jumper (had MJ's). Been raining 3's ever since
pimp.gif

I have a question about the Xbox 360 version.

Did anybody record a triple-double and not receive the achievement? (Not the milestone). I've recorded two triple doubles back to back now
pimp.gif
but didn't unlock it. Do I have to unlock it in a non-My Player game?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I have a question about the Xbox 360 version.

Did anybody record a triple-double and not receive the achievement? (Not the milestone). I've recorded two triple doubles back to back now
pimp.gif
but didn't unlock it. Do I have to unlock it in a non-My Player game?

Yeah, I did it in My Player and didn't get the achievement either. So it probably has to be in a regular game mode

second season on the heat me at point wade at 2 bron 3 bosh 4 and some random rookie at 5 he always get subbed after 3 mins avg 30 ppg 7ast 7rbs with 2stl mvp stats but got injured twice with that high ankle sprain knocking back some allstar voting and league leader in points

I'm doin aight in my season..i start and play about 34minutes a game..and average 18.5-10.1-6 a game..i've had 5 triple doubles in a row and I still am not being considered as an all-star..

How many games do you have to play in My Player to be on the league leader stats? I've played over 40 now and missed some games due to injury but still not showing up on the list.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

How many games do you have to play in My Player to be on the league leader stats? I've played over 40 now and missed some games due to injury but still not showing up on the list.

word, im 27 games in and for some reason i don't qualify for certain stats

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

2k needs to change the over the back board shot.. that shot neverrrr falls....it goes so high for no damn reason.

False. I remember I made a few with Ray Allen. You have to have a perfect release so it can drop.

For anyone having trouble with jumpshot releases I would suggest going into practice mode with your team of choice and practice the jumpshots with everyone on the team (even the bigs). Also on the main menu go to Options, Gameplay, Presentations n turn on Jumpshot feedback. This will allow u to keep track on how accurate ur jumpshot releases are because it will appear on-screen. It helped me out n now I'm at about 65% perfect Jumpshot releases online with 60 games played (38W-22L)

Why does that game stop everytime I play a friend in a quick match online? It stops in the 1st quarter everytime

yo tell me why i been disconnected in the middle of the first quarter in like 7 straight games

2k servers FTL

Hey I got a question for you guys.

In the My Player mode how long are the quarters you use? Do you play with the full 12 minute quarters?

I've been playing with the default 5 minute quarters but I'm thinking of making them longer.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

In the My Player mode how long are the quarters you use? Do you play with the full 12 minute quarters?

I've been playing with the default 5 minute quarters but I'm thinking of making them longer.
I play 10 minutes and is enough time to accomplish the tasks for each game.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

yo tell me why i been disconnected in the middle of the first quarter in like 7 straight games

2k servers FTL
PS3 I'm guessing?
laugh.gif
, sometimes against certain people on line I can't even start a match. Once we choose teams and try to start the network drops, I haven't had any mid game disconnections yet.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2k servers FTL
PS3 I'm guessing?
laugh.gif
, sometimes against certain people on line I can't even start a match. Once we choose teams and try to start the network drops, I haven't had any mid game disconnections yet.
nah 360
yea dude this is gettin hella old. someone needs to get fired asap.

2k servers FTL
PS3 I'm guessing?
laugh.gif
nah 360
QFT. #@#$ is getting mad annoying. It's impossible to play online against your friends. 

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I play with 7 minute quarters, i would put them higher but i think that anything higher than 8 would make the season exetremely too long.

Air Banks81:
Hey DC are you a Ps3 user? I wanna know more about the sliders and their importance to gameplay. I really think my biggest problem is consistency, but I see guys making all these changes to camera and whatnot....I haven't tracked my record vs them, but I know my friend does all that stuff and he just always seems to get me.

I am on 360. Which sliders are you concerned about? Consistency is the ability to go on hot/cold streaks. A player's consistency rating being higher makes his cold streaks less frequent and his hot streaks more frequent. (I think).

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

2k servers FTL
PS3 I'm guessing?
laugh.gif
nah 360
QFT. #@#$ is getting mad annoying. It's impossible to play online against your friends. 

Both you and your friend needs to delete your settings before playing each other. That will solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom