NAZI SALUTE BY GREEK SOCCER PLAYER GIORGOS KATIDIS CAUSES OUTRAGE

"Pointing at an injured team mate in the crowd" riiiight
eyes.gif

It is a huge coincidence with the whole 70 year thing but I really don't think he meant to do the salute. From the video it looks like it was just a gesture that was read wrong. But who knows.

Ya'll acting like this dude never heard of Nazi's or something.

I'mma wear a KKK uniform and tell everyone I'm dressed like a monk during the Inquisition.

[quote url="/t/529657/nazi-salute-by-greek-soccer-player-giorgos-katidis-causes-outrage/120#post_17476835"]
“He is a young kid who does not have any political ideas. He most likely saw such a salute on the Internet or somewhere else and did it without knowing what it means," the German manager said, according to The Daily Mail.[/quote]

[quote url="/t/529657/nazi-salute-by-greek-soccer-player-giorgos-katidis-causes-outrage/120#post_17477817"]

The AEK coach, Ewald Lienen, told Bild newspaper on Monday that Katidis is an "immature man who lives in his own world". The German added: "He thinks he is the centre of the universe. I didn't see what happened in the stadium but having seen the picture I am under the impression that he knew 1,000% what he was doing."[/quote]

Interesting change of opinion huh

No room for Nazis at Dropkick Murphys shows

A belated shout-out to Dropkick Murphy Ken Casey for giving a skinhead what for during the band’s show the other night at New York’s Terminal 5. The Dropkicks were in the midst of a medley that included AC/DC’s “T.N.T.” when the follicly challenged fellow began making what appeared to be a Nazi salute at the side of the stage. The website RocksOff.com takes it from there: “Casey noticed this and ran right over to the guy, smashed him in the face, took off his bass and hit him with that and then jumped on him and all out chaos ensued.” Casey, who emerged from the scrum mostly unscathed, then grabbed the microphone and announced to the crowd: “Nazis are not [expletive] welcome at a Dropkick Murphys show.” A video of the incident [note: this video contains obscene and explicit language] has been viewed more than 146,000 times on YouTube. Attempts to reach Casey Wednesday were unsuccessful.

Listen, the fact of the matter is that there is no excuse for ignorance of something this major in 2013. If he wants to say he was "brushing dirt" or "pointing" to someone in the crowd then fine but don't act like you're completely oblivious to the salute and its history. Even if dude didn't go to school, do you really believe he's never heard of the holocaust or the Nazis or Hitler? And especially in Europe? Come on, man. No one believes you. I take it he's never watched any television, movies, played any video games or ever been on the internet either.

Back
Top Bottom