NAZI SALUTE BY GREEK SOCCER PLAYER GIORGOS KATIDIS CAUSES OUTRAGE

nazisoccerweb18s-4-web.jpg

After watching the vid and reading back story no one is slow. Go to jail don't collect $200. His team mate's faces is priceless. That "get rich or die trying" tattoo must be a serious bull's eye for sloots and gold diggers.

So hes saying he doesn't know what it "means"?  If that's true... Then hes just stupid and didn't pay attention in any level of history that he may have gone through in school.

Hes a pro soccer player. I doubt he even went to school. Srs

He probably started playing in a soccer academy at a very young age

So hes saying he doesn't know what it "means"?  If that's true... Then hes just stupid and didn't pay attention in any level of history that he may have gone through in school.
Would that be so surprising? A 20 year professional athlete with a lack of education?

If I was watching that live I don't think it would be that obvious that he was attempting to mimic the Nazi salute. Van Persie has done something similar.
Plus they teach different history depending on the area. Maybe he was home schooled. Who knows.

Did they ban teaching the holocaust in Greek schools?
nerd.gif
Yeah, I mean its possible that he legit didn't know what he was doing/getting himself into... But unlikely still.  That's sort of a huge piece of European history...

I honestly believe that he wasn't trying to make a Nazi salute or portray hatred in any way.

I really think he was just using it as a symbol of power...or something... and really didn't mean what everyone thinks

Images of Katidis - right arm fully extended with palm down - making the hateful gesture after netting his team's 2-1 winner against Veria quickly went viral on Saturday - the same day Greece marked the 70th anniversary of the beginning of the deportation of its country’s Jews to Nazi extermination camps during World War II.

Hell of a coincidence.

C'mon man a symbol of power :stoneface:

I just don't think he could be that stupid to make such a stupid gesture on purpose. Not necessarily a symbol of power.. but a symbol to celebrate the goal. I don't know man :lol:

Neo Nazi's are disgusting, and if he is one then he should be banned from the entire league for life. But I don't think that's how he intended it..

Can't buy the whole pointing to a teammate in the crowd. He's not even looking towards where he's "pointing" :lol:

I don't buy that either. Saluting the crowd maybe, but not pointing to an individual. Sounds like he realized he F'd up and tried to think up a story real quick.

wow and i thought basketball players had crappy tats..

this dude has 2 anime characters kissing on his arm..

dudes an idiot he knew what he was doing.

Lol errors all around for skimming the article. Mentioned a "brazillian" teammate mad irrelevant

Last edited:

Would that be so surprising? A 20 year professional athlete with a lack of education?

If I was watching that live I don't think it would be that obvious that he was attempting to mimic the Nazi salute. Van Persie has done something similar.

Plus they teach different history depending on the area. Maybe he was home schooled. Who knows.

Did they ban teaching the holocaust in Greek schools? :nerd:
Yeah, I mean its possible that he legit didn't know what he was doing/getting himself into... But unlikely still.  That's sort of a huge piece of European history...

That it is, but it is still banned in certain areas of the world. It was banned in Germany for awhile until they decided they could learn from the event.

This is why i hate people. Hes saluting to the crowd. What the **** does the gesture mean? Was he playing against the european jewish ballers or something? This reminds me when a teacher in grade school sent me to the office for sticking up my middle finger than telling me not to do it and what to do with my own body while i was oblivious to the whole thing. Honestly wish i could go back and slap em / give em the finger for real now that i do understand.

Sure hes an adult but this sensitive world man. Tell me what is he declaring by doing a nazi salute? What is this symbolic gesture he is trying to communicate to the world? He hates the jewish people and scored a goal on germanys behalf while playing for brazil :lol:

So much ignorance in one post. :smh:

This is why i hate people. Hes saluting to the crowd. What the **** does the gesture mean? Was he playing against the european jewish ballers or something? This reminds me when a teacher in grade school sent me to the office for sticking up my middle finger than telling me not to do it and what to do with my own body while i was oblivious to the whole thing. Honestly wish i could go back and slap em / give em the finger for real now that i do understand.

Sure hes an adult but this sensitive world man. Tell me what is he declaring by doing a nazi salute? What is this symbolic gesture he is trying to communicate to the world? He hates the jewish people and scored a goal on germanys behalf while playing for brazil
laugh.gif

i was going to reply directly to you, but based on your last sentence, you didn't read.

anywho...

the neo nazi party (and its sympathizers) in greece is largely rising and growing very popular amongst the youth in the country.  this weekend was a significant anniversary marking greece's involvement in the holocaust.

and it's just a coincidence that he made that gesture?  don't be naive. 

there's a reason that his team's own fans are upset.  everyone else in the country knew what was going on, but him?  right.
nerd.gif
That it is, but it is still banned in certain areas of the world. It was banned in Germany for awhile until they decided they could learn from the event.
this is incorrect.  holocaust teaching wasn't banned.

Last edited:
Yeah hes not racist

He's just oblivious, ignorant, uneducated. :smh:

That makes it much better and less hurtful, right?

Sure hes an adult but this sensitive world man. Tell me what is he declaring by doing a nazi salute? What is this symbolic gesture he is trying to communicate to the world? He hates the jewish people and scored a goal on germanys behalf while playing for brazil :lol:

You sound like a teen mom

If he painted a black face on and ran around the stadium would this still be the same?

Did they ban teaching the holocaust in Greek schools? :nerd:

My bad it wasn't Germany it was the UK

He is not the first soccer player to do this. I believe there was an Inter Milan player that did the exact same salute recently. Based on the video, I think he was just saluting the crowd. Soccer players don't tend to be the brightest dudes. He was oblivious to what he was doing IMO

nerd.gif

My bad it wasn't Germany it was the UK

Again you're wrong.  I lived in the UK.

That was an internet hoax.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/holocaust.asp

Holocaust teaching in Britain is mandatory.

he didnt know what he was doing?

get the hell out of here with that foolishness dudes hateful he knew what he was doing

Incredible sir Incredible. What is he declaring by doing the Nazi salute, are you unaware of the present political climate in Greece towards non-greeks? Make no mistake, People of different skin color and ethnicity are not as loved abroad as NT makes them out to be.European jewish ballers huh?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom