NASA offering 18k to lay in bed face down for 70 days

70 x 24 and then you divide 18000 by that. Thing is your getting paid every hour of the day, even while you sleep. Still prolly not worth it tho...
It's even less than that rate, because you have to stay for 95 or 105 days and not 70 to allow them to aid in helping your body recover properly

It's even less than that rate, because you have to stay for 95 or 105 days and not 70 to allow them to aid in helping your body recover properly
But thats rent free bruh but thats also yamb free unless you gonna try and mack on the coordinator

Y'all buggin, fam

I ain't having NASA have me laying face down on a bed while they have their way with me from behind. Read the fine print, B. Y'all dont even know what y'all signing up for.

Applying. Need a back up plan for the summer if I can't land an internship. I'll probably spend majority of the time awake reading at that point.

Time Commitment
If you decide to participate in the study, you will be scheduled to spend about 97 or 105 days living in the bed rest facility of NASA’s Flight Analogs Research Unit (FARU) at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX. Exercising subjects will spend 105 days and non-exercising subjects will spend 97 days at the research unit. Scheduling will depend on the number of beds and your availability.

Ambulatory Period
During the first 13 days for non-exercising subjects, or the first 21 days for exercising subjects, you will be free to move around inside the bed rest facility and do normal things.

Bed Rest Period
After the first 13 or 21 day period, you will spend 70 days lying in bed, with your body slightly tilted downward (head down, feet up).

Recovery Period
During the final 14 days of the study, you will again be free to move about within the facility. Because of deconditioning that takes place during bed rest, you will slowly begin normal everyday activity. You will participate in the reconditioning activities that are arranged for you during this time.

During all phases of the study, you will take part in tests of your bone, muscle, heart and circulatory systems, and nervous systems, as well as your nutritional condition and your ability to fight off infections.

For a more complete description of testing, medication, exercise routine, diet, records disclosure policy, risks and other study details,
please call 1-866 JSC-TEST (572-8378).

anybody make 18K in 2 months?
nerd.gif
Exactly. If you do the math it's almost 94k a year. I doubt many NTers make that or more. 

I mean for a college student like me I think its a good opportunity.

If its available over the summer I might consider it.

Even on ya worst time of life no man should accept this.... Know ya worth

Back
Top Bottom