NASA offering 18k to lay in bed face down for 70 days

They should really give it to homeless people. Give them a place to say for two months and then 18k to get back on their feet.

They should really give it to homeless people. Give them a place to say for two months and then 18k to get back on their feet.

Good idea but i think a lot of those would be drunks/addicts. That would get messy when they start to jones...

if mg parentz would let me I'd definitely do thiz. imagine putting nasa on your resume

ir telling cute nerdy girls u worked for nasa

$10.71 an hour,

I don't think it's worth the potential harm to your body.

Damn, how you do that math?
This is why they need Obama to offer free community college

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Legit LOL

What's wrong with this math? :nerd:

It might even be $7.14/hr if its for 105 days. :nerd:

Last edited:
Y'all buggin, fam

I ain't having NASA have me laying face down on a bed while they have their way with me from behind. Read the fine print, B. Y'all dont even know what y'all signing up for.

Word b

Insert some probes

Going to need to invent a stronger word to explain how boring that study is going to be.

Face down in bed, reverse inclined for almost the entirety of the 70 days? Sounds like purgatory.

Y'all buggin, fam

I ain't having NASA have me laying face down on a bed while they have their way with me from behind. Read the fine print, B. Y'all dont even know what y'all signing up for.
roll.gif

they should send those 600lb people to post up for 70 days see if they can't pry their big bodies out without a NASA made crane device

You need help.

This study is only for 2 months, it's not like you can't make more in your lifetime. Having your health > having money.

You'd probably spend that money to go into physical therapy, not even worth it.
Cry me a river, kid. I was just saying that it is a pretty good amount of money for the time.

I'm not saying that I'd do it so keep your childish comments to yourself. 

You need help.

This study is only for 2 months, it's not like you can't make more in your lifetime. Having your health > having money.

You'd probably spend that money to go into physical therapy, not even worth it.

Cry me a river, kid. I was just saying that it is a pretty good amount of money for the time.

I'm not saying that I'd do it so keep your childish comments to yourself. 
You sound mad...Don't be so sensitive.

My "childish" comments were much more insightful than yours, though.

Last edited:
They need to try and recruit inmates and lets see if they'll do it. They are locked up and will have more freedom than this NASA experiment. Talking about laying in bed tilted upside down for 70 days straight. Yahhhh okkkayyy! :x

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom