NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
As I said two posts ago, you didn't completely read and/or understand my initial post that you quoted .
What's to understand,? You said you leave to people who are smart enough to explain it. I'm saying that you don't need to research that deep to know the earth is a sphere.

What's to understand,? You said you leave to people who are smart enough to explain it. I'm saying that you don't need to research that deep to know the earth is a sphere.

YOU can't tell me what EYE need to feel comfortable with MY level of understanding on a topic.

YOU can't tell me what EYE need to feel comfortable with MY level of understanding on a topic.
I'm not telling you to be comfortable, I'm just saying it's ILLOGICAL to even question on whether or not the earth is a sphere at this point. YOU don't have to fully understand it, but the resources are there for you to understand, such as that Neil Tyson video that was just posted.

I'm not telling you to be comfortable, I'm just saying it's ILLOGICAL to even question on whether or not the earth is a sphere at this point. YOU don't have to fully understand it, but the resources are there for you to understand, such as that Neil Tyson video that was just posted.
He don’t even know
He never been to outer space
Science is just **** we make up
To try to explain ****
How many times have u heard
“This totally changes our understanding
As we know it”
Everytime something is discovered

He don’t even know
To try to explain ****
As we know it”
I'm pretty sure in the near future, there will be flights that will be cheap enough to show you that the earth is spherical. Until then, I'll lean on the overwhelming evidence that shows the earth is round.

I question everything. That is how my mind operates.

I more so feel that To believe anything, you HAVE to put faith in those that know what they are doing to be passing along accurate information.

Since EYE Am not doing the research or conducting studies or measuring a single thing. All I CAN do is trust those that HAVE done all of the above.

He don’t even know
To try to explain ****
As we know it”
Throw you iPhone out the window if
you don't agree with anything science.

Seriously.

I'm pretty sure in the near future, there will be flights that will be cheap enough to show you that the earth is spherical. Until then, I'll lean on the overwhelming evidence that shows the earth is round.
And u believe it’s really taking u into space
U gonna be knocked out right before “lift off”
And placed in some simulation
To where u THINK ur in outer space
Similar to mysterio
With the illusions

I question everything. That is how my mind operates.

I more so feel that To believe anything, you HAVE to out faith in those that know what they are doing to be passing along accurate information.

Since EYE Am not doing the research or conducting studies or measuring a single thing. All I CAN do is trust those that HAVE done all of the above.
So do U question whether or not the earth is flat, or do you lean on scientist that have answered that question years ago?

So do U question whether or not the earth is flat, or do you lean on scientist that have answered that question years ago?
This question has been answer from my initial post. Which is why I said, numerous times, you haven't actually read what I said.

Scroll back up and find your answer.

This question has been answer from my initial post. Which is why I said, numerous times, you haven't actually read what I said.

Scroll back up and find your answer.
You said you question everything, and you said you lean on scientist to answer your question, and you said you don't know....

So I guess you BELIEVE the scientists that says the earth is a sphere since they're experts, but you still question it because you cant comprehend the science behind it?

This is rocket-science man, no independent scientists are filming the edge of the earth, what's to question?

You said you question everything, and you said you lean on scientist to answer your question, and you said you don't know....

So I guess you BELIEVE the scientists that says the earth is a sphere since they're experts, but you still question it because you cant comprehend the science behind it?

This is rocket-science man, no independent scientists are filming the edge of the earth, what's to question?

Show me where I said I QUESTION it.

This has got to be the most ridiculous exercise in arguing semantics that I've seen on here in a while :rofl:
Well he said that he stands by scientists, but because he doesn't understand it, he still questions it even though there's scientists and non scientists proving that the earth is a sphere to put this belief to rest.

I said I don't completely understand.

To QUESTION means I am fighting the idea of. It means I am fighting it.

As I said before, you are attempting to put what I said in a box.

I simply said I don't feel like I completely understand it.

I didn't say I question (challenge or am.opppsed to) it.

Well he said that he stands by scientists, but because he doesn't understand it, he still questions it even though there's scientists and non scientists proving that the earth is a sphere to put this belief to rest.
You HAVE to do a better job at reading what people type .

You have attempted to create things I have allegedly said multiple times.

I tap out.

If you have any questions, read what I have typed already.

My original response was showing you that U don't need to understand the science to show why the earth is a sphere. What's to not understand if there's no proof of ships sailing off of an edge or planes falling off the edge. I don't completely leave it to experts to answer my questions until I find a practical means to make it sensible in my mind.
You are entitled to believe that makes sense for you.

I tap out.

If you have any questions, read what I have typed already.

Back
Top Bottom