NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Yall sound mad dumb... flat earth has been around way longer than any copernicus theory... the earth became round approximately 500 years ago. I cannot believe the ignorance you people blatantly display. It's rather comforting knowing that the majority of the masses think the exact same way.

2000 years.????? Lol there are flat earth maps more than 2000 years old.... lol yall are all lost
C60E7FF9-A047-4ED3-80E6-5ED9215260CB.png
This is just sad at this point. Most of these sentences sound like you’re speaking into a mirror.

Cracks me up
How none of y’all been to space
Claim the government be lying
But gives them the benefit of the doubt on this
Won’t even say
“I don’t know what the earth is
But I BELIEVE it’s round”
I could respect someone saying that

Cracks me up
Won’t even say
Do you have proof the earth is flat?

Cracks me up
Won’t even say

Can you explain the, "I wish the government would tell us about time machines" point you made ?

Cracks me up
Won’t even say

I been saying from jump that nobody here can independently prove it’s round without placing belief in scientific notions they themselves can’t field test and draw conclusions on. That said I BELIEVE it’s round. I’m not out here claiming that as 100% fact. Go ahead and make all the arrogant statements you want. It’s more accurate than saying something is fact that you don’t have first hand experience of. Then we got dudes in here claiming to see curvature from a plane:rofl:

Again, I’m not a “flat earther” but I hate how people act as if they know something abt the science behind it when they’re just regurgitating something out of a 3rd grade science book. If any of you are independent scientists I’ll recant my statement.

I been saying from jump that nobody here can independently prove it’s round without placing belief in scientific notions they themselves can’t field test and draw conclusions on. That said I BELIEVE it’s round. I’m not out here claiming that as 100% fact. Go ahead and make all the arrogant statements you want. It’s more accurate than saying something is fact that you don’t have first hand experience of. Then we got dudes in here claiming to see curvature from a plane:rofl:

Again, I’m not a “flat earther” but I hate how people act as if they know something abt the science behind it when they’re just regurgitating something out of a 3rd grade science book. If any of you are independent scientists I’ll recant my statement.

Well in my upbringing, I had all types of proof. I used to look out to the ocean with a telescope and watch ships and boats go below the horizon line. Also had an admiral explain how they had to account for the curvature of the earth when they fire ballistics. And a teenager, I used to talk to family members that were in the Philippines and it would be night time in San Francisco and daytime over there, so I guess that would mean the Philippines is on the bottom of flat-earth?

Here come those arrogant statements you requested

There are plenty of field tests that can be done by us here on the ground without going into space...someone earlier mentioned watching ships sink below the horizon

It's funny that you take issue with people regurgitating things from science books, but you seemingly have nothing to say about people regurgitating things from the Flat Earth Society :emoji_thinking:

The notion that a statement can't be accurate without first hand experience is absurd...I am POSITIVE you believe in plenty of things of which you have no first hand experience

Here come those arrogant statements you requested

There are plenty of field tests that can be done by us here on the ground without going into space...someone earlier mentioned watching ships sink below the horizon

It's funny that you take issue with people regurgitating things from science books, but you seemingly have nothing to say about people regurgitating things from the Flat Earth Society :emoji_thinking:

The notion that a statement can't be accurate without first hand experience is absurd...I am POSITIVE you believe in plenty of things of which you have no first hand experience

Flat earth people say tons of dumb ****

And of course I believe in things I have no first hand experience of. Such as the earth being round.

I said it earlier in the thread, "I am not smart enough to understand why it is round."

I don't know, all I CAN do is trust the people that ARE smart enough.

I don't understand, point blank.

Last edited:

Do you 100% think the moon is round

Back
Top Bottom