Narcotics cop steals Jordans during drug bust ....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-air-jordans-investigators-article-1.1493713

A crooked Texas cop snatched a suspected drug dealer's brand-new Air Jordan sneakers during a raid that turned up no drugs, investigators said.

Sgt. Antoine Williams, 37, was under investigation by the Fort Worth Police Department's after two officers on his narcotics unit said he stole the kicks during a raid on a suspected drug den on Oct. 16, NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reported.

Fort Worth cops said they'd made undercover buys from Marquis Green, 21, and obtained a search warrant on his East Fort Worth home, the station reported.

On the day of the raid, Green was arrested for a traffic violation near the house and spent the night in jail.

When he came home, he said several pairs of his shoes were missing, including the pricey Nike sneaks.

"They didn't find no drugs in the house at all," he told NBC. "They just took shoes that I ain't never wore."

Green also said a Grand Theft Auto video game and some $3,000 in cash were missing.

Cops reported finding $1,600 — but no drugs.

Wililams, a 13-year-vet, was placed on restricted duty on Monday after sneakers matching the ones taken from Green's house were found at his home.

The investigation is ongoing.

Green, whose rap sheet includes busts for drug possession and theft, said Williams was the real criminal.

"They is the bad guys, really," he told NBC Dallas-Fort Worth. "They just got a badge on their side, that's the only thing."

Last edited:
If they were the 3M joints I don't blame him.

mean.gif
if they were the new ones.

Cop was just doing his job, this kind of stuff NEVER happens.

He was just protecting buyers from dangerous resellers

Etc...

Dumbass, he didn't even look for a receipt to make sure they weren't grey market. :smh:

Last edited:
"They didn't find no drugs in the house at all," he told NBC. "They just took shoes that I ain't never wore."

So he's saying they found drugs in the house? Maybe the drugs were in the worn shoes and they're considered evidence.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's probably done this plenty of times. Just got caught.

Let's see what his collection looks like tho.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom