Name a better film/action film than TDK

lulz @ the raid....NT had me hyped. Then i saw it. I am disappoint. :frown:

Terminator 2: Judgement Day might be the greatest action movie ever made.

I'd personally recommend The Way of the Gun. Just the technical aspect of those gunfights (i.e. guys actually having to reload, tactics, the guns they use, shooting and moving) is worth the price of admission.

Batman to me was boring. It could have ended like 10 different times and it would have made sense. Every time I thought it would end another 10 mins were added. Maybe boring is bad way of describing it but I dont see what all the hype is about. Personally I think ironman and spider man were better movies. Xmen films were good too. Reaching with the best action film though. 

Let me put on my flame suit.

Batman to me was boring. It could have ended like 10 different times and it would have made sense. Every time I thought it would end another 10 mins were added. Maybe boring is bad way of describing it but I dont see what all the hype is about. Personally I think ironman and spider man were better movies. Xmen films were good too. Reaching with the best action film though. 

Let me put on my flame suit.
Basically how I feel. Honestly, the first Batman Begins was one of the only handful of films I almost walked out on. I love Nolan's work for the most part, but holy **** was that movie terrrrrrrible. 

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]The Dark Knight is a great film, but in all honesty...Ledger's performance made that film what it is. In my opinion, there have been better films in the last 15 years. That being said, I can see the trilogy as a standard for dramatic comic films. Not films in general. [/color]

--not sure how to quote anymore.... 

But I think TDKR was a masterpiece to the series and Nolan's best work in the batman trilogy. It has its flaws, but at least it didnt have to rely on one epic performance to make the whole damn movie. 

And yes there are tons better, I know this. Some people don't and they need to stop slurpin.

this thread is a disaster
roll.gif
it really is.

u could throw the dark knight on any time, any day, and ill sit down and watch it. one of my favorite movies of all time. of all time !

i wish i could have a hologram of this movie playing by my side 24/7.

ledger's portrayal of the joker was seriously one of the greatest transformations ive ever seen. i cant even imagine how the energy on set must have felt like when he was really getting into it. apparently he was a huge fan of method acting,and kept in joker mode as long as possible.

quick note, i was reading pharrell's book, and hes cool with hanz zimmer.

hanz zimmer said that while creating the soundtrack of the film, he had this picture posted in his studio at all times

View media item 123288
he identified that picture with joker's reality.

Back
Top Bottom