Name a better film/action film than TDK

Comic book movie?

Watchmen or Sin City.

I prefer that the movies follow an actual comic rather than a re-imagining, makes me connect to it better.

But not saying the TDK and TDKR aren't great.

While this is simply preference and opinion there are tons of movies that could be seen better, from the top of my head,

Lord of the rings trilogy

Bourne Series movies

Terminator 2

Saving Private Ryan

Kill Bill

Matrix

In my opinion Terminator 2 is the best action movie.  Till this day that movie still amazes me. 

yeas its a really goood movie, but cmon
you cant just generalize movies like that.
its more complicated than that i think. and besides
not everyone likes/understands why its viewed as
that good a movie.
with that said though, try watching "the man from nowhere"
it has equal epicness to me as TDK.

The Dark Knight isn't really as great as people imagine it to be. Ledger's performance and the set pieces are really the saving graces.

It's too long, it felt like two films in one and many of the minor parts are acted badly. Also I hate Maggie Gyllenhaal, I have no idea why Christian Bale and Aaron Eckhart would fall for her.

Come at me breauxs

what u smokin ?

back-to-the-future-shoes.jpg

indiana_jones.jpg

gladiator.jpg

and if u have to ask... u already dont know... |I

Last edited:
i am legend

girl with the dragon tattoo

inception

man on fire

the prestige

minority report

unbreakable

GREATEST FILM TRILOGY EVER ANY GENRE, TDK & TDKR ARE THE 2 BEST MOVIES MY EYES HAVE EVER SEEN

with maybe the exception of Heat with De Niro and Pacino

The Dark Knight isn't really as great as people imagine it to be. Ledger's performance and the set pieces are really the saving graces.

It's too long, it felt like two films in one and many of the minor parts are acted badly. Also I hate Maggie Gyllenhaal, I have no idea why Christian Bale and Aaron Eckhart would fall for her.

Come at me breauxs

I'm with you bro.

Back
Top Bottom