Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

Humble?
Originally Posted by Rocky437  
I really don't get it. With a lot of ppl its definitely jealousy for Lebron. This dude is talented, humble, hardworking, philanthropist.
Lebron... HUMBLE?
roll.gif

Dude nicknamed HIMSELF King James.

He's got Chosen One tattooed between his shoulders.

Is there another Lebron James in another league that maybe you're talking about?
That's pride and confidence with LeBron. He can back up his tattoo and nickname. Obviously huge difference between pride and cockiness- which I think you're accusing him of. I've seen his games and interviews, he's genuine.

Last edited:
lebron - physically gifted. but that is it. cry baby. overrated as hell.
brady - cheaters
melo - dude does not even try
cindy crosby - whats he done? and yet he's the face of the NHL.
floyd merriweather - dude never fought nobody. seriously.

honorable mentions:
dwight howard - dude couldve been one of the best centers. but chose to just get rich and stop tryin.
arodgers - hate him. but respect the game.

I'm pretty sure injuries have taken a toll on Dwight more than anything. Get rich and stopped trying sounds pretty dumb as he's had two very good years here, including being very good in the playoffs.

[quote name="Rocky437"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="Rocky437"]I really don't get it. With a lot of ppl its definitely jealousy for Lebron. This dude is talented, humble, hardworking, philanthropist.[/QUOTE]Lebron... HUMBLE? :rofl:

Dude nicknamed HIMSELF King James.

He's got Chosen One tattooed between his shoulders.

Is there another Lebron James in another league that maybe you're talking about?[/QUOTE]That's pride and confidence with LeBron. He can back up his tattoo and nickname. Obviously huge difference between pride and cockiness- which I think you're accusing him of. I've seen his games and interviews, he's genuine.[/quote]Nope. That's arrogance.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it different.

There is a difference between arrogance and pride, but you define it by whether or not you like the person. Obviously you like Lebby, so it's pride, confidence. :lol:

Nnnnnope. He's arrogant af.

Lebron is the chosen one and he's not arrogant at all

1.Tom Brady - I used to be a huge raiders fan during the gannon gruden era

2. Kobe - I just never liked him but I will miss him playing

Last edited:
Where do people get this lebron is not arrogant thing? Son just called himself the best player in the world and followed it up quitting while getting mopped.

LBJ not arrogant? :lol:

Doesn't even bother me that he is but to say he is humble....ehhh

Yeah, when the discussion is an athlete's arrogance, anything starting with 'In their defense, Kobe' won't help much. :lol:

In LeBron's defense, Kobe told everyone to start calling him the Black Mamba, which is mad corny but Kobe always gets a pass for some reason.
ive never called kobe that even when i was a fan. i thought it was stupid. people giving themselves nicknames is the dumbest thing ever. other people are supposed to give you them. 

Last edited:
Peyton Manning 1 - 4. Steve Nash 5

Peyton because hes a scumbag and Steve because he ruined multiple dunk contests and has more MVPs than players far superior to him

Whoa whoa whoa!!

Nash?? As in Steve Nash??? Dude is one of the most likable athletes ever! Dude is straight comedy and seems humble. He reminds me of a younger Steve Kerr in that sense.

Maybe you're right but I still don't see how any of those things are related to the dunk contest :lol:

Reggie Miller- his teeth, his personality, i hate his whole aura. **** him and his mom

Lebron- he cant shoot or dribble and sneakers suck

Larry Bird- i will **** his pasty white *** up. i will smack fire out his mouth.

Dwade- melon head ******* needs sit his *** down and focus on his goofy-looking kids. Gab union bad though. 

Nope. That's arrogance.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it different.

There is a difference between arrogance and pride, but you define it by whether or not you like the person. Obviously you like Lebby, so it's pride, confidence.
laugh.gif

Nnnnnope. He's arrogant af.
Lmao okay you don't like LeBron I get it. 

And yeah about Kobe, as great of a player as he is/was, definitely has that cornyness about him.

[quote name="do work son"]random question: why do athletes have to be humble?[/quote]First off, I don't distinguish 'athletes' as different than anyone else with these kinds of things.

Second, the same reason as any other human should be humble: in the grand scheme of things, they haven't found a cure for cancer, they haven't toppled the establishment, they haven't accomplished much of anything comparatively... and there are others who are on that path.

Back
Top Bottom