Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

Werent they down by double digits before Kobe basically said **** this im taking all the shots from this point on lol

Such an overrated game.

"We'll never see it done again!"

Nope, because volume shooters are dying out. Not gone, but dying. It's going to be AWHILE before we see someone shoot 45+ times with 20 FTs.
it is VERY hard and impressive for a single person to even put up 40 shots in an NBA game

the level of mental focus and stamina required to constantly attack like that for 4 quarters is incredible, THAT's why we probably will never see it done again

the NBA does need to go back to the volume shooting era though. AI, TMac, VC, Kobe, Gil0 >>>>>>>> todays stars 

Must really grind your gears that the most overrated and worst guy in the history of a franchise is getting universal love and appreciation everywhere he goes by fans and players. And multiple times has been touted as as the Michael Jordan of his generation to so many of today's great young stars. Not bad for a team cancer and franchise destroyer.

Last edited:
LeBron James x5

- Corny

- Insecure

- Fake

- Could go on for a while, I respect his game but I hate him

bruh why would a multimillionaire , championship winning nba allstar have to rape an AWG or any girl period ? 
I don't believe he raped her either, but this is a pretty ridiculous statement
laugh.gif

I don't know how I forgot James Harden on my list

I hate watching him play basketball more than anybody in the league. How anybody can find what he does exciting is beyond me. Can't stand watching this dude drive into the lane and flail his arms into defenders to draw a foul every play. On top of how he plays he also just walks around like he's too good for everybody.

never understood the KG hate , KG is one of my favorite , if not my favorite player ever , those 30/15/7ish games with DPOY defense ? how is this hated on ? and he invented the block even after the whistle thing if im correct 

Hes a dirty player. And what makes it worse is that he has real skills so theres no need for the hood playground tactics he uses on the nba court. Throwing elbows, leaving his foot underneath the jumpshooter so they land on it and twist their ankles, talking trash about ones spouse.

Youre a pro? Youre a "role-model" ?

Inventing the block after the whistle? If he invented that, so what? That has no impact on the score or stats.

Im not downplaying his accomplishments, hes very talented, a great player with a great resume, but he uses dirty tactics. Thats why I dont like him.

I hate people that hate KG.
I totally agree, I think people hate KG bc KG scares them. If they ever found themselves on the floor with him and be started chirping at them they would probably crap their pants. And they know this.
Mane ain't nobody scared of KG :lol: ...I don't like him for 2 simple reasons : he was on the Celtics and never liked those teams , and I feel like he turned up his tough/scary guy **** when he got to Boston ...he ain't act that crazy when he was in Minny catching L's but soon as he got to a championship team he wildin out , I don't respect fake tough guys

Mane ain't nobody scared of KG :lol: ...I don't like him for 2 simple reasons : he was on the Celtics and never liked those teams , and I feel like he turned up his tough/scary guy **** when he got to Boston ...he ain't act that crazy when he was in Minny catching L's but soon as he got to a championship team he wildin out , I don't respect fake tough guys
\

I don't hate KG but seriously, NOBODY is scared of KG...

KG is probably the epitome of a FAKE tough guy. Dude is all bark and no bite. Got checked by Anthony Peeler and just stood there looking like a sucka acting like he was really gonna do something.

I don't know how I forgot James Harden on my list

I hate watching him play basketball more than anybody in the league. How anybody can find what he does exciting is beyond me. Can't stand watching this dude drive into the lane and flail his arms into defenders to draw a foul every play. On top of how he plays he also just walks around like he's too good for everybody.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a Celtics fan but I can see why people would hate KG. He's the type of player you love if he's on your team but hate him if he isn't.

The yapping, clapping at PG's, chest thumping, screaming "get that sh** outta here n****a" after every single block even if it's on Earl Boykins, etc. If anyone else did that it would annoy me too.

Most hated guy on tour and it's not close. He's a whiny prick nearly always and stays blaming his caddy. Dude is a little *****.

Yea Bubba is notorious for being a prick

Yells at his caddy in front of everyone, especially when HE does something dumb out there

Also blatantly says he is only playing in certain tournaments because he is obligated by his sponsors

Stupid haircut, bible pounder, and his wife is big and dumb looking

Back
Top Bottom