Name 1 guy you think you can beat in the N.B.A!

You guys are pointing out all these guys with no offense, but unless some of you are college ball players, I doubt you'd even put up a game.

Eric Snow, a guy who is a sometimes starter in the NBA? He'd beat everyone on this board. In succession, over the period of a week.

It's PROFESSIONAL basketball. Look at it this way, ever wonder why guys who might be dominant or really good in college struggle and fade into obscurity inthe NBA? Because it's a totally different game.

It's PROFESSIONAL basketball. Look at it this way, ever wonder why guys who might be dominant or really good in college struggle and fade into obscurity in the NBA? Because it's a totally different game.
i think everyone here knows that. and we are only kidding.

but seriously...eric snow.

How about no one...all of these guys are there for a reason, and as much as everyone may deficate on Scalabrine, he would destroy everyone on this board (minusthe actual NBA lurkers).....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

You guys are pointing out all these guys with no offense, but unless some of you are college ball players, I doubt you'd even put up a game.

Eric Snow, a guy who is a sometimes starter in the NBA? He'd beat everyone on this board. In succession, over the period of a week.

It's PROFESSIONAL basketball. Look at it this way, ever wonder why guys who might be dominant or really good in college struggle and fade into obscurity in the NBA? Because it's a totally different game.

Those are good points but not exactly true. A guy like Eric Snow has succeeded in the NBA not because of his overall skill but because he is a great TEAMbasketball player. He can run the point well and play a great team game, but i know there are numerous players out of the league that can score on him and beathim one on one.

Also same goes a lot for these hustle players. Look at Renaldo Balkman. i love him, but he has 0 offensive game. He made the league solely because he hasgreat length and athletisism not to mention his 6'8 stature and he plays hounding D. But 1 on 1 is all about who can score on who, and if youre a goodplayer going up against Balkman on one on one he will have to use his weaknesses to have to beat you. He doesnt have teamates he needs to be able to shoot andscore for himself. And i know I can shoot WAY better than Balkman can. But what he has is a tall and athletic stature and h can also play great D which makeshim a great player to be in the NBA on a TEAM but on one on one a lot of people would be able to beat him cause he cant score.

I honestly believe that i can beat sasha vujacic. Lol...well, i dunno, but ill take my chances with him...he just jacks up jumpers so itll be 50/50.

Are there refs? If not I could get Wade easy. While he's on the floor crawlin to the stripe, I be scorin under the bucket. Done deal.

Ive seen D1 cats wh were nice as %*$% get crushed by Marquis Daniels, Chucky Atkins and Von Wafer so I really aint buyin no one sayin they can handle no one inthe L.

Back
Top Bottom