Name 1 guy you think you can beat in the N.B.A!

That 12th man sitting on an NBA bench whose name no one knows would murder everyone on this board...with maybe the except of Josh Childress
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

1. 1 on 1 is pretty irrelevant

2. do realize that 99.9999% of the people in the league flat out DOMINATED at the HS level and EXCELLED at the college level. people who are offensively bummy in the league did things in HS you didn't think they'd be able to and same with defense.

3. im assuming alot of you cats haven't played with/against NBA level players. i balled with daniel gibson as a youngin and a bit in college, and he takes massive hershey squirt dumps on people with 0 effort. Like any shot at any time. bodying bigs and all that. alot of people don't realize how strong dudes in the league really are. and this man didnt DOMINATE in college and RIGHT NOW isn't considered anything special in the league.

Real Talk, all the people on this bored that rip on Eduardo Najera......yall shoulda seen him in HS straight jumpshots from anywhere
eek.gif
it was
sick.gif

thats true for the vast majority of NTers... but just because we're on a sneaker message board doesn't mean we all suck. there are some 6'5+ dudes on here, and guys that play D1. they'd at least have a chance against chris quinn, or eric snow, or that one little guy on the mavs

and some guys play better team ball than 1-on-1, and vice versa. not everyone is in the league for straight up scoring ability like Dajuan Wagner.

not saying i would beat NBA players or anything, just dispelling the notion that everyone in the NBA would be hitting fadeaway jumpers and dunking on you from the FT line.
no...no....and no

chris quinn
concluded his career owning 14 school records
runner-up for Mr. Basketball honors in Ohio as a senior
played in the Jordan Brand Capital Classic in Washington, D.C.
averaged double figures all four seasons on high school varsity team
broke his own school record for points and assists with 46 and 18

eric snow
This N too old to find anything on
laugh.gif
but he would lockevery single dude like 6-7 and under up. prob give 6-8 and up problems

that one little guy on the mavs
that'd be jose barea

Barea enrolled at Miami Christian, where he played his senior high school year with the school's team. During this season the teamwon the Class 1A state title, Barea averaged 24.8 points per game, and was selected to Florida's All-State team and was Miami-Dade's Player of theYear.

now of course there could be somebody that quite possibly could have the talent to compete, but it's definitely not the amount of dudes thats coming inhere saying. "i can beat ____"
laugh.gif
get reeal. I've seen thebummmmmmmmiest D-1 dudes come into gyms with some of the best runs in the city and shoot like 99% over the course of 3 games without really even putting fortheffort.

Back
Top Bottom