N*E*R*D Seeing Sounds Official Cover & Tracklistings

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by im out chea

LOL @ Releasing this the same day as wayne.. this will flop hard
Lol. Funny because they don't care about sale AT ALL. That's not why they do it, they don't expect it to sell. N*E*R*D has a sort of a cult following. Flop or no flop, it's a win win situation for many of us because we see it as a third installment of greatness. By no means has anyone aniticipated this to do graduation numbers or anything of the sort. Lol at the thought of them giving a flying eff about wayne or releasing on the same day as him, like that's their audience. You don't just go from 'Lolipop' to 'Provider' or 'Things are Getting Better' on your playlist...I mean, you just don't do that.
glasses.gif
word!

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Releasing the same day as Wayne? Idiotic.
I actually was about to go in again on this. But I want someone on your side of the fense to explain to us why this is idiotic. I don't wantto attack your genre of music or anything. Just let me know why. Cause I seriously don't understand why this is a problem or idiotic for N*E*R*D or theirfans, when we've already stated they are not worried about sales. But maybe I am missing something, I dunno...you tell me. I will tell you one thingthough, June 10th, I will have one CD in my hand from money shelled out from my pocket for some quality issh. Not some dude whose musical production prowessis that 2 preschool chords on a guitar to a song called 'leather so soft', and stays lit on drugs 24/7. You go ahead spend your money on thatguy...no hate though, just not my cup of tea.

how will this flow when waynes fans and their fans like totally different !*$%...

I'd rather eat my own vomit with a plastic spoon, than buy that dreaded lame's album on the 10th.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by im out chea

LOL @ Releasing this the same day as wayne.. this will flop hard
Lol. Funny because they don't care about sale AT ALL. That's not why they do it, they don't expect it to sell. N*E*R*D has a sort of a cult following. Flop or no flop, it's a win win situation for many of us because we see it as a third installment of greatness. By no means has anyone aniticipated this to do graduation numbers or anything of the sort. Lol at the thought of them giving a flying eff about wayne or releasing on the same day as him, like that's their audience. You don't just go from 'Lolipop' to 'Provider' or 'Things are Getting Better' on your playlist...I mean, you just don't do that.
glasses.gif
word!

Agreed

Wayne vs NERD on the 10th

apples vs strawberries. Not the same $+#. Thats like Gym Class hero and Wu-Tag releasing on the same day. The Gym Class heads will purchase theres and the Wuheads will purchases theres. Why does it matter if NERD is coming out on the same day as Wayne?

this should be a bigger problem if Jay and Nas released on the same day.

Been waiting for this album for a minute now.

That "Everybody Nose" remix with Kanye West is
pimp.gif

I almost had to change boxers when i read the tracklist.

I CANT WAIT.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR.

^
laugh.gif
Word, some of those song titles just look amazing. You know you are going to just get something beautiful with a song titled "Love Bomb".

can't wait. i listen to "in search of..." all the time still like it came out yesterday.

I can't believe this hasn't leaked yet. I'm just starting to check for these guys, and I hope this lives up to [your] expectations.

Back
Top Bottom