N*E*R*D Seeing Sounds Official Cover & Tracklistings

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by im out chea

LOL @ Releasing this the same day as wayne.. this will flop hard

LOL @ me and my friends actually buying Seeing Sounds and just downloading the hell out of The Carter 3. On June 10th I will be at Best Buy coppin this for sure. I might just have a few downloaded copies of The Carter 3 and pass them out to some kids I see.

Wayne has way more buzz than these dudes do, despite which album you and your friends are buying.
lol real talk....weezy should cancel releasing this album and get his issh together. A millie has been the only decent track hes dropped. its just buns every where else. Lollipop, California love, got money, lisa marie.......all synthesized trash

I really don't understand people. Ok I don't like Lolipop either, but that was the number one record at one time. Just because YOU dont like it,doesnt mean he shouldnt drop it....because a lot of people are really eating this shh up right now....Not to mention Lolipop and A Millie are the only tracksthat he confirmed to be on the album right? He hasn't really 'dropped' anything else, the other are just other tracks in the huge stockpile ofmaterial this dude been recording.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Lookin forward to this release.

Which version of "In Search Of" do you all prefer? The OG, or the re-release?
It goes back and forth. Some days OG, other days live. Some songs are head and tails better on one version vs. the other

live Provider > Provider digital

digital Truth or Dare > ilve Truth or Dare

digital Bobby James sax solo > live Bobby James sax solo

digital Everythings Getting Better > live Everything's Getting Better

MUSTCOPMUSTCOPMUSTCOPMUSTCOPMUSTCOP

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

lol real talk....weezy should cancel releasing this album and get his issh together. A millie has been the only decent track hes dropped. its just buns every where else. Lollipop, California love, got money, lisa marie.......all synthesized trash

I really don't understand people. Ok I don't like Lolipop either, but that was the number one record at one time. Just because YOU dont like it, doesnt mean he shouldnt drop it....because a lot of people are really eating this shh up right now....Not to mention Lolipop and A Millie are the only tracks that he confirmed to be on the album right? He hasn't really 'dropped' anything else, the other are just other tracks in the huge stockpile of material this dude been recording.

B, I see where you coming from. Maybe I misspoke. I PERSONALLY dont like the new route he has taken with his music. But I mean when you compare to Tha Carter I and II, it just looks like hes retrograding. I just find it funny how in Tha Carter II, he spoke of how he wouldnever go 'mainstream'........but whatever, this thread is about N*E*R*D
wink.gif

BTW can anyone please direct me to the OG "In Search Of...."
nerd.gif

Can't wait for this to drop. One of the only 2 albums I will buy this summer, the other being Usher. Weezy will be acquired thru other means.

nerd.gif

Need that also, please.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Can't wait for this to drop. One of the only 2 albums I will buy this summer, the other being Usher. Weezy will be acquired thru other means.

nerd.gif

Need that also, please.
nerd.gif

i have been meaning to "acquire" the uk one as well
nerd.gif

I dont like how they dance in that Letterman video.. hmm.

Some of their stuff sounds incredible live!!
eek.gif

I loved In search of ... but couldnt get into fly or die ... hopefully this album is more in the vein of the former.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

nerd.gif

Need that also, please.
nerd.gif

i have been meaning to "acquire" the uk one as well
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom