N.E.R.D drops RHEA

Great news! Wasn't too pleased with them changing perfection like somebody up above said.

Also,

and he puts her in his cornball group N.E.R.D.

I hope whoever wrote that drowns.

The thing is...no one from the NERD camp has denied this...and in the time of the internet PR goes into overdrive when they want to shoot down rumors...hertwitter page hasn't been updated in THREE DAYS when normally it shows that she tweets regularly...

"Jigga Man Unh, Sigel Sigel Yo, Memph Bleek What,@RheasingsGONE!"

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by Master Zik

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

1rxoie.jpg

…She's 32 years old from my hometown of Toronto. She's been AROUND…ALOT even in the T- Dot. She had a rep in Boston, where she went to College
(Berklee School of Music) as a down-low !$#*. She's been with alot of athletes and music dudes. She's been notoriously known for sleeping with
other women's men. She's semi-talented but cute, smart and w/ a nice body. Average singer tho, NO SOUL! White girl sounding!

After she graduated, she was working with Ryan Leslie in Boston before he became big (Pre-Cassie). They both moved to New York and she dissed Ryan to
work with New York producers. I remember when she was trying to be a Bad Boy artist in the early 2000's. (2002-2006). She was in videos and stuff
w/Diddy. I think the producer DDot was her manager or something like that back then. (who knows, doubt it! They probably both hit it too-Lol). Crazy part
is that Ryan introduced her to them and then she dissed him for them.

Starting to get the pattern? Then after that didn't work out for her, she was trying to be with G-Unit! LAWD!!! Think Sha-Money started
managing/hitting it then too. Lol.. (Guess after BadBoy and 50 ran thru her they had no use for her anymore-LOL).

She's been linked with 50 Cent, Jay Z, JadaKiss, Keith Sweat, (ill, ill, ill), Fabolous, Carlos Emmons (NFL), Snoop Dogg (ill, ill, ill), Antoine
Walker (NBA), Q-Tip, Dj Clue, Ryan Leslie, and the list goes on…BUT NOTICE SHE AIN"T ON NO SONGS WITH ANY OF THEM EXCEPT JADAKISS and THAT"S A DJ
CLUE SONG. ( and he's on the list too-probably had to do something for her in exchange for the %*$ Lol..). and aint she supposed to be a singer?
Whoa!

She's going for hers. She meets Pharrell, (who's probably hittin' it on the road when his wife ain't around), thru Skype and he puts her
in his cornball group N.E.R.D. WORD???. Didn't he ask anybody about her? She even slept with her BFF's basketball husband/boyfriend before their
divorce/break up in his house..(ill,ill,ill). How do i know all this? One of her BFF's spilled the beans! She was tired of being associated with Rhea
and of course Rhea slept with her man too…FIGURES! (You know birds of a feather flock together).

FYI-Who am i and why am I writing this? I am just a guy that had to learn the hard way. She dissed me the same way and kinda ruined my Rep in T-Dot and
the US. Thought she would be the one! -((awwww i know but true! Lol..))- And i'm writing this because she has done it to other people also including my
friends. She has spread lies and rumors about so many people including her own friends. She even told a group of us that one of her best girl friends in
Florida only showers twice a week. YUCK! who does that BUT even more YUCK is why tell people that about YOUR SO-CALLED FRIEND! She's a Devil

in NO DRESS. Lol. BAD girl FRONTING like a good girl but ain't doing it right or maybe she is LOL….!$#*! This will probably blow her up more but so
what, @ least the truth is out and she can feel uncomfortable like everybody she has made uncomfortable FOR NO REASON. She should take her own advice.
Here's what she says on her twitter page about LYING. She said "Tell the truth people…even if it hurts. It makes life so much easier and people
will respect that. Cowards run away." Wow Rhea! For someone that has lied her way to where she's @ you have alot of nerve. You had many chances to
be truthful with yourself and friends but DIDN'T. Think about all the people that helped you in your LIFE and CAREER that you straight up lied to and
deceived for NO REASON and now you preaching TRUTH? PLEASE *++$%!!! Look in the mirror !$#*! YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. And oh, congrats! You made it I
guess.
zxtyxd.jpg

This sounds like some jealous chick to me, some of the words sound a little "feminine" (dudes dnt really say yuck lol) and plus no dude would take that much time to out an ex that's a B#$%= move

That's what I said the first time I saw this. Nothing, but hate all in that article.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by Master Zik

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

1rxoie.jpg

…She's 32 years old from my hometown of Toronto. She's been AROUND…ALOT even in the T- Dot. She had a rep in Boston, where she went to College
(Berklee School of Music) as a down-low !$#*. She's been with alot of athletes and music dudes. She's been notoriously known for sleeping with
other women's men. She's semi-talented but cute, smart and w/ a nice body. Average singer tho, NO SOUL! White girl sounding!

After she graduated, she was working with Ryan Leslie in Boston before he became big (Pre-Cassie). They both moved to New York and she dissed Ryan to
work with New York producers. I remember when she was trying to be a Bad Boy artist in the early 2000's. (2002-2006). She was in videos and stuff
w/Diddy. I think the producer DDot was her manager or something like that back then. (who knows, doubt it! They probably both hit it too-Lol). Crazy part
is that Ryan introduced her to them and then she dissed him for them.

Starting to get the pattern? Then after that didn't work out for her, she was trying to be with G-Unit! LAWD!!! Think Sha-Money started
managing/hitting it then too. Lol.. (Guess after BadBoy and 50 ran thru her they had no use for her anymore-LOL).

She's been linked with 50 Cent, Jay Z, JadaKiss, Keith Sweat, (ill, ill, ill), Fabolous, Carlos Emmons (NFL), Snoop Dogg (ill, ill, ill), Antoine
Walker (NBA), Q-Tip, Dj Clue, Ryan Leslie, and the list goes on…BUT NOTICE SHE AIN"T ON NO SONGS WITH ANY OF THEM EXCEPT JADAKISS and THAT"S A DJ
CLUE SONG. ( and he's on the list too-probably had to do something for her in exchange for the %*$ Lol..). and aint she supposed to be a singer?
Whoa!

She's going for hers. She meets Pharrell, (who's probably hittin' it on the road when his wife ain't around), thru Skype and he puts her
in his cornball group N.E.R.D. WORD???. Didn't he ask anybody about her? She even slept with her BFF's basketball husband/boyfriend before their
divorce/break up in his house..(ill,ill,ill). How do i know all this? One of her BFF's spilled the beans! She was tired of being associated with Rhea
and of course Rhea slept with her man too…FIGURES! (You know birds of a feather flock together).

FYI-Who am i and why am I writing this? I am just a guy that had to learn the hard way. She dissed me the same way and kinda ruined my Rep in T-Dot and
the US. Thought she would be the one! -((awwww i know but true! Lol..))- And i'm writing this because she has done it to other people also including my
friends. She has spread lies and rumors about so many people including her own friends. She even told a group of us that one of her best girl friends in
Florida only showers twice a week. YUCK! who does that BUT even more YUCK is why tell people that about YOUR SO-CALLED FRIEND! She's a Devil

in NO DRESS. Lol. BAD girl FRONTING like a good girl but ain't doing it right or maybe she is LOL….!$#*! This will probably blow her up more but so
what, @ least the truth is out and she can feel uncomfortable like everybody she has made uncomfortable FOR NO REASON. She should take her own advice.
Here's what she says on her twitter page about LYING. She said "Tell the truth people…even if it hurts. It makes life so much easier and people
will respect that. Cowards run away." Wow Rhea! For someone that has lied her way to where she's @ you have alot of nerve. You had many chances to
be truthful with yourself and friends but DIDN'T. Think about all the people that helped you in your LIFE and CAREER that you straight up lied to and
deceived for NO REASON and now you preaching TRUTH? PLEASE *++$%!!! Look in the mirror !$#*! YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. And oh, congrats! You made it I
guess.
zxtyxd.jpg

This sounds like some jealous chick to me, some of the words sound a little "feminine" (dudes dnt really say yuck lol) and plus no dude would take that much time to out an ex that's a B#$%= move

That's what I said the first time I saw this. Nothing, but hate all in that article.

This %%$% is hilarious!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Best music news I've heard in a while.

\V/

EDIT:
She meets Pharrell, (who's probably hittin' it on the road when his wife ain't around)
Since when did P get married?! And to who?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

x4 if she does fat guys.

DF!!!

eyes.gif
She said she's not into guys that slurp on Drake. Sorry buddy
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

ya'll be OD'in
roll.gif

Optimus doesn't send shots to anybody on NT...

No captain save-a-hoa stuff...

#JustSayin
tired.gif

Nah that was real captain-esque right there.

Back
Top Bottom