N.E.R.D drops RHEA

tell her to find me in so cal
pimp.gif

Wasn't really feeling the idea of a female voice in NERD so I'm happy about this
pimp.gif

SERIOUS!?!

roll.gif

This:

"because they didn't think her sound matched with N.E.R.D.'s style, which I don't understand, because she never really did. Her sleeping around was also a problem."
Sounds like a fabricated quote though. Why would P be like "Her sleeping around was also a problem."? I've never heard dude sayanything personal like that about himself or anyone else before.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

the double standard on women is so crazy though...I'm only geeked for NERD perserving the NERD sound...the song I heard with Rhea, I didn't take too well too..

And on the other hand, if it was known that a dude was "promiscuous" and that lead to him getting put on, he'd be getting all the props in the world.
Wrong!
If a dude is famous and he's smashing every female in every female modeling agency he'd be getting all the props in the world. But if a dude had notalent he CANT sleep his way to the top. There isn't enough women in power. Sad but true.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

rhea1-e1262787906320.jpg

This woman doesn't look 40 years old to me...

But anyway N.E.R.D. is whack in the first place... so I don't know if this makes em even whack-er or less whack-er...

grin.gif

EDIT: She IS A JUMP, if someone took this photo of her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

N.E.R.D. is Pharrell, Chad & Shae.. that is it, that is all. I am now very happy.
Co-Sign. This is great news

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

rhea1-e1262787906320.jpg

This woman doesn't look 40 years old to me...

But anyway N.E.R.D. is whack in the first place... so I don't know if this makes em even whack-er or less whack-er...

grin.gif

EDIT: She IS A JUMP, if someone took this photo of her
laugh.gif

promiscuity and creative differences played a role.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The question is… what kind of career can she possibly have now?
None at all. Before this NERD stuff it was in the dark. Soon as she got the limelight whoever that was exposed the hell out of her AND thatpicture. Its gets no worst
laugh.gif
. This chick might as well go be the manager@ a local Forever 21 or H&M. Her music career (if she ever even had one) is done. She does have a pretty face though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom