N.E.R.D drops RHEA

[h2]Rhea Kicked Out Of N.E.R.D.[/h2]Wednesday, January 06 2010 12:26 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Damn, that was fast. After joing N.E.R.D. last summer, vocalist Rhea was recently sent packing. For now, there's reason why, but rumor has it promiscuity and creative differences played a role. Hopefully, the latter holds up.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

[h2]Rhea Kicked Out Of N.E.R.D.[/h2]Wednesday, January 06 2010 12:26 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Damn, that was fast. After joing N.E.R.D. last summer, vocalist Rhea was recently sent packing. For now, there's reason why, but rumor has it promiscuity and creative differences played a role. Hopefully, the latter holds up.
nerd.gif

Doesn't that mean being a Jumpoff? or "She smashed the homies".?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

rhea1-e1262787906320.jpg

…She's 32 years old from my hometown of Toronto. She's been AROUND…ALOT even in the T- Dot. She had a rep in Boston, where she went to College (Berklee School of Music) as a down-low !$#*. She's been with alot of athletes and music dudes. She's been notoriously known for sleeping with other women's men. She's semi-talented but cute, smart and w/ a nice body. Average singer tho, NO SOUL! White girl sounding!

After she graduated, she was working with Ryan Leslie in Boston before he became big (Pre-Cassie). They both moved to New York and she dissed Ryan to work with New York producers. I remember when she was trying to be a Bad Boy artist in the early 2000's. (2002-2006). She was in videos and stuff w/Diddy. I think the producer DDot was her manager or something like that back then. (who knows, doubt it! They probably both hit it too-Lol). Crazy part is that Ryan introduced her to them and then she dissed him for them.

Starting to get the pattern? Then after that didn't work out for her, she was trying to be with G-Unit! LAWD!!! Think Sha-Money started managing/hitting it then too. Lol.. (Guess after BadBoy and 50 ran thru her they had no use for her anymore-LOL).

She's been linked with 50 Cent, Jay Z, JadaKiss, Keith Sweat, (ill, ill, ill), Fabolous, Carlos Emmons (NFL), Snoop Dogg (ill, ill, ill), Antoine Walker (NBA), Q-Tip, Dj Clue, Ryan Leslie, and the list goes on…BUT NOTICE SHE AIN"T ON NO SONGS WITH ANY OF THEM EXCEPT JADAKISS and THAT"S A DJ CLUE SONG. ( and he's on the list too-probably had to do something for her in exchange for the %*$ Lol..). and aint she supposed to be a singer? Whoa!

She's going for hers. She meets Pharrell, (who's probably hittin' it on the road when his wife ain't around), thru Skype and he puts her in his cornball group N.E.R.D. WORD???. Didn't he ask anybody about her? She even slept with her BFF's basketball husband/boyfriend before their divorce/break up in his house..(ill,ill,ill). How do i know all this? One of her BFF's spilled the beans! She was tired of being associated with Rhea and of course Rhea slept with her man too…FIGURES! (You know birds of a feather flock together).

FYI-Who am i and why am I writing this? I am just a guy that had to learn the hard way. She dissed me the same way and kinda ruined my Rep in T-Dot and the US. Thought she would be the one! -((awwww i know but true! Lol..))- And i'm writing this because she has done it to other people also including my friends. She has spread lies and rumors about so many people including her own friends. She even told a group of us that one of her best girl friends in Florida only showers twice a week. YUCK! who does that BUT even more YUCK is why tell people that about YOUR SO-CALLED FRIEND! She's a Devil

in NO DRESS. Lol. BAD girl FRONTING like a good girl but ain't doing it right or maybe she is LOL….!$#*! This will probably blow her up more but so what, @ least the truth is out and she can feel uncomfortable like everybody she has made uncomfortable FOR NO REASON. She should take her own advice. Here's what she says on her twitter page about LYING. She said "Tell the truth people…even if it hurts. It makes life so much easier and people will respect that. Cowards run away." Wow Rhea! For someone that has lied her way to where she's @ you have alot of nerve. You had many chances to be truthful with yourself and friends but DIDN'T. Think about all the people that helped you in your LIFE and CAREER that you straight up lied to and deceived for NO REASON and now you preaching TRUTH? PLEASE *++$%!!! Look in the mirror !$#*! YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. And oh, congrats! You made it I guess.
zxtyxd.jpg

But is Pharrell only just finding out about what a skeez she was, or did they kick her out because of the fact she was canoodling around with Chris Brown andmaybe that pissed him off?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

1rxoie.jpg

…She's 32 years old from my hometown of Toronto. She's been AROUND…ALOT even in the T- Dot. She had a rep in Boston, where she went to College (Berklee School of Music) as a down-low !$#*. She's been with alot of athletes and music dudes. She's been notoriously known for sleeping with other women's men. She's semi-talented but cute, smart and w/ a nice body. Average singer tho, NO SOUL! White girl sounding!

After she graduated, she was working with Ryan Leslie in Boston before he became big (Pre-Cassie). They both moved to New York and she dissed Ryan to work with New York producers. I remember when she was trying to be a Bad Boy artist in the early 2000's. (2002-2006). She was in videos and stuff w/Diddy. I think the producer DDot was her manager or something like that back then. (who knows, doubt it! They probably both hit it too-Lol). Crazy part is that Ryan introduced her to them and then she dissed him for them.

Starting to get the pattern? Then after that didn't work out for her, she was trying to be with G-Unit! LAWD!!! Think Sha-Money started managing/hitting it then too. Lol.. (Guess after BadBoy and 50 ran thru her they had no use for her anymore-LOL).

She's been linked with 50 Cent, Jay Z, JadaKiss, Keith Sweat, (ill, ill, ill), Fabolous, Carlos Emmons (NFL), Snoop Dogg (ill, ill, ill), Antoine Walker (NBA), Q-Tip, Dj Clue, Ryan Leslie, and the list goes on…BUT NOTICE SHE AIN"T ON NO SONGS WITH ANY OF THEM EXCEPT JADAKISS and THAT"S A DJ CLUE SONG. ( and he's on the list too-probably had to do something for her in exchange for the %*$ Lol..). and aint she supposed to be a singer? Whoa!

She's going for hers. She meets Pharrell, (who's probably hittin' it on the road when his wife ain't around), thru Skype and he puts her in his cornball group N.E.R.D. WORD???. Didn't he ask anybody about her? She even slept with her BFF's basketball husband/boyfriend before their divorce/break up in his house..(ill,ill,ill). How do i know all this? One of her BFF's spilled the beans! She was tired of being associated with Rhea and of course Rhea slept with her man too…FIGURES! (You know birds of a feather flock together).

FYI-Who am i and why am I writing this? I am just a guy that had to learn the hard way. She dissed me the same way and kinda ruined my Rep in T-Dot and the US. Thought she would be the one! -((awwww i know but true! Lol..))- And i'm writing this because she has done it to other people also including my friends. She has spread lies and rumors about so many people including her own friends. She even told a group of us that one of her best girl friends in Florida only showers twice a week. YUCK! who does that BUT even more YUCK is why tell people that about YOUR SO-CALLED FRIEND! She's a Devil

in NO DRESS. Lol. BAD girl FRONTING like a good girl but ain't doing it right or maybe she is LOL….!$#*! This will probably blow her up more but so what, @ least the truth is out and she can feel uncomfortable like everybody she has made uncomfortable FOR NO REASON. She should take her own advice. Here's what she says on her twitter page about LYING. She said "Tell the truth people…even if it hurts. It makes life so much easier and people will respect that. Cowards run away." Wow Rhea! For someone that has lied her way to where she's @ you have alot of nerve. You had many chances to be truthful with yourself and friends but DIDN'T. Think about all the people that helped you in your LIFE and CAREER that you straight up lied to and deceived for NO REASON and now you preaching TRUTH? PLEASE *++$%!!! Look in the mirror !$#*! YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. And oh, congrats! You made it I guess.
zxtyxd.jpg

This sounds like some jealous chick to me, some of the words sound a little "feminine" (dudes dnt really say yuck lol) and plus no dude would takethat much time to out an ex that's a B#$%= move

she was lookin right on that bp3 tour too...my ole lady gave me that good punch in the ribs

But is Pharrell only just finding out about what a skeez she was, or did they kick her out because of the fact she was canoodling around with Chris Brown and maybe that pissed him off?
I think it's the same situation with Kelis except for the part where Rhea's mad crazy.

P work with them a bit, smash, and moves on. Aint clear if he a simp or that late on info. He probably didn't care. I wouldn't really.

[h1]BOSSIP Exclusive: Chris Brown's New Boo Gets The�Boot[/h1]
readmore.gif
Bossip Exclusives, Catch Fade, $#@!, News, Pharrell, Skanky, Trey Songz, We Broke It Here First!

January 6th

Posted by Bossip Staff
pencil.png
218 Comments

When we posted the above picture of Chris Brown from New Year's weekend BOSSIP readers quickly solved the "mystery" of who the girl was by his side … Rhea from N.E.R.D. Right? Not exactly! Pop the hood to find out what we mean

Although Rhea performed with N.E.R.D. throughout the year and Pharrell confirmed her as their newest group member in October, it seems that Rhea is no longer part of N.E.R.D. According to BOSSIP sources, Rhea was kicked out of N.E.R.D. VERY RECENTLY,
"because they didn't think her sound matched with N.E.R.D.'s style, which I don't understand, because she never really did. Her sleeping around was also a problem."

Our source confirmed that, while she claims to be in her twenties, Rhea is actually 32. She previously sang backup for Keith Sweat, who she also had a sexual relationship with. She was previously signed to DJ Clue, who she also dated. She's also had relationships with Trey Songz and D-Dot, who reportedly "hates her now," as well as Q-Tip who is responsible for introducing her to Pharrell in the first place.

Her removal must have happened sometime between Saturday and Monday because she posted the following video (wearing the same hoodie she was photographed in with Chris Brown) with this weekend where she talks about auditioning for N.E.R.D.

The question is… what kind of career can she possibly have now?

the double standard on women is so crazy though...I'm only geeked for NERD perserving the NERD sound...the song I heard with Rhea, I didn't take toowell too..

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

the double standard on women is so crazy though...I'm only geeked for NERD perserving the NERD sound...the song I heard with Rhea, I didn't take too well too..

word. I dont know this chick from a hole in the wall (and she could very well have done all they saying she did in them articles etc) but I feel like as achick in the public eye, you cant even shake a dudes hand without people assuming hes smashing
laugh.gif

And on the other hand, if it was known that a dude was "promiscuous" and that lead to him getting put on, he'd be getting all the props in theworld.

It is what it is tho, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom